5.0 out of 5 stars First ever fitness DVD
As a 40 (something) guy I have always been a bit cynical about the value of all the celeb type fitness DVDs.

I got this DVD about a week ago as my stomach was getting so large I think it planned on becoming recognised as a continent!

Published on 4 Feb 2009 by G. Goodwin

3.0 out of 5 stars No pain no gain
This is quite tough if you have not done any thing too active for a while. However, I can see it working. But I might have to work upto it with easier ones first
Published on 5 Nov 2011 by blue tulip

5.0 out of 5 stars First ever fitness DVD, 4 Feb 2009
G. Goodwin (South London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)

Sticking pretty much to doing a single ten minute session a day I have already really started to notice a difference. All sessions start and end with warm up/cool downs and even with my pitiful co-ordination I could follow the instructions. The variety of classes (and you can mix and match episodes to add a bit more choice) makes every day slightly different and you certainly feel the burn. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars No pain no gain, 5 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy & It Works!, 19 Feb 2009
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
I hate exercise and wanted something easy that works fast. I can highly recommend this. The exercises hurt but because you can do them in 10 minute segments it ends just when you think you can't do any more. I have been doing them just over a week and can already notice the difference. If you hate the gym and have a busy life buy this dvd - it's a bargain!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Abs, 30 Mar 2009
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
Lets face it, there is only so much you can do in 10 minute sessions but having said that, the sessions are really good. There is a nice variety of exercises which makes sure you cover all parts of your abs and you don;t get too bored. I would suggest doing a few of the 10 minutes exercises in any one session so you can get the best from this video (so far I have managed 40 minutes in one go), but even 2-3 sessions is good, or if you really are stuck for time 1 is better than none. Keep mixing it up so you get a gopod variety, but overall I think this is a good video to just help tighten those abs and trim up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful DVD - a serious workout for those who want to get rid of their belly flab, 30 Dec 2008
K King "kathy8904" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this dvd. The instructor is very down to earth and friendly, yet very clear and professional. She explains each exercise really well, giving modifications for beginners. However, she doesn't waste time talking too much.

You get straight into the exercises without much of a break in between - the 10 minutes will fly by. The exercises themselves are really tough and challenging - after the 50 minutes I could really feel my muscles complaining. This is a DVD that I will continue to use on a regular basis, as I feel it really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 6 Sep 2009
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
I never thought I would ever bother to write a review for something but I had to let people know how great this is! I have always had a horrible wobbly "budda belly" even though I'm otherwise not fat (I'm a size 10). I've tried everything to get rid of the spare tyre but nothing seems to work - but this does! Within a week I had got a noticeably flatter stomach (I did do 20 mins six nights a week though) and I have now been doing it for three weeks and am thrilled with the results!! No more horrible fat belly hanging over my jeans! I would stress that you do really need to work at it though (I'm guessing just doing 10 minutes once a week wouldn't do much!) and it is also pretty hard going at first, so don't expect an easy ride! I also love that you can customise the workout to suit you. I have really built up my abs and I'm now regularly doing 40 minutes a night! six pack ahoy!! Can't rate this highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, excellent, excellent!!!, 11 Feb 2009
Jiti (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is flexible to fit into the ever changing time I had available each day due to my little baby. Instructor is really good, gives clear instructions and encouragment, mentioning how to breath.
I love this DVD, I bought a few fitness DVDs but this one is definitely one of the good fitness DVDs. You will feel your muscles...

5.0 out of 5 stars FEELING THE BURN- Bikini toned abs, 17 Jun 2009
A. Reeve "Amy" (Herts UK) - See all my reviews
10 Minute Solution - Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]

Really good DVD, I do 30 minutes a day, although some of the moves are slightly difficult, once mastered you can really feel them working. Also the DVD is aimed to get a toned stomach you can not do this without it being slightly difficult otherwise everyone would have washboard abs. The fast pace is really good, I am rather hyper person who gets bored quickly but as the 10minute segments are completly different you do not get bored at all. I really reccomend this for summer to tighten those muscles and get a flatter stomach.This DVD is for everyone ignore other reviews,the instructor states do what you can rather than tryin to do it all at once, she simplifies moves and you can adapt bits yourself.This DVD will tighten your stomach muscles so even if you do not end up with a totally flat stomach it will give you a better posture and look.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonder for new mums!, 7 Jan 2009
Mrs. M. Watson (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
I've just had my second baby so have no time, energy or money to visit a gym. I tried this video to target my problem areas and have fallen in love with it. I can always manage 10min a day no matter how stressful or tiring the day has been and I can really feel the muscles burn the next day!

I'm already eyeing up the 10 min dance video to perhaps do during the day with my eldest...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Jan 2009
loulou37 (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD appealed to me as I carry weight around my tummy and wanted something specific to target that area. I love the fact that its broken down into five 10 minute sections so you can do as much or as little as you want. It is easy to follow and you don't notice 10 minutes going in. The instructor is very clear and easy to understand. I can really feel this working and this is one DVD I will definitely stick with. Highly recommended.