5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
Published on 8 Jun. 2011 by SamuraiPizzaCat

3.0 out of 5 stars CleanAural ear drops for dogs
This product took a few days longer to reach me than I was expecting. While I don't doubt it works, it would be nice if they added a few instructions on how to
use it and how many drops to insert. It comes with no instructions at all!!
Published on 8 Nov. 2011 by Mrs. Isabelle Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 8 Jun. 2011
For the past year I have been looking for an ear cleaner for my basset's ears. Every single 1 of them have been rubbish!! But THIS 1 is different! It works brilliantly! It has never been so easy for me to clean his ears before. It flushes all the debris out of the canal and with a few simple wipes, hey presto! All clean!! My basset's ears were left clean & smelling lovely in a few minutes! Really easy to use! So if you have a pooch with floppy ears it's worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog has a wagging tail again!, 13 April 2012
This review is from: CleanAural for dogs keeps ears clean and healthy 100ml (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant,my long eared dog had bad ears black build up inside,she was allways shaking her head and scratching her ears. :(

Anyway we squrted a bit in her ears twice a week and now shes fine!!

PS pull lable back for instuctions :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, 12 Jan. 2013
My dog had a waxy ear and actually caused a haemotoma on his ear from shaking his head too much. My dog didn't like the nozzle near his ear so I soaked a good amount in some cotton wool and squeezed it in which he didn't mind at all. The ear is fixed, no more shaking or scratcking and he seems much happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ear Cleaner on the market, 22 Nov. 2011
Our lurcher has always had a problem with his ears. We have tried other ear cleaners but CleanAural is the only one that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 23 Nov. 2011
No more shaking of his head. No more smelly ears now smelling really sweet. It must have been so uncomforatble for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting waxy ears., 29 Aug. 2012
My new puppy was irritated by an ear infection caused by dirty waxy ears (thanks to the breeder). My vet prescribed ear drops for the infection and this product to clear the wax. This combo worked well. My Mini Schnauzer has hairy inside ears so it is wise for me to continue using the cleaner once in a while depending on the result of the "sniff and smell the insides of the ears" test.
After using up my supply from the vets I bought this product at half the price for double the quantity on line and it was delivered quickly. The long nossle delivers the liquid deep inside but It is important to spend a bit of time massaging the liquid inside the ears as dogs have long ear canals. Wiping out with cotton wool will reveal the effectiveness and remove debris. It is highly effective and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant **, 5 July 2012
Gary Feeney - See all my reviews
"Wow! this item really worked well on my Cavalier King Charles who has had irritation for months, tried a few products previously without success - this item has cleaned her ears out effectively and for the first time in weeks she has not been scratching and shaking her head will definitely use Cleanaural regularly now ** "

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 Aug. 2012
I have used this product for years on my spaniel and it has always been great, was worried as my product from the vets has a yellow picture that it would be slightly different but it is exactly the same and came with the yellow dog not the green as shown. Quick dispatch and cheaper than the vets, thanks again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 9 May 2012
have used this before and cost me £40 from vets...worked in 24 hours...would recommend this, hwever if symproms persist after 48 hours i would visit a vet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Jan. 2012
PROS-

It works! From 1st application both my dogs felt relief from their itchy ears (1 had wax, the other dry flaky skin in ear)
Great bottle. Double lidded for no spillage, and useful applicator attached.
Its so easy to use, just shake and apply then massage ear before allowing dog to shake debris lose from ear. Wipe excess liquid and any wax etc. clear and receive licks from a very greatful dog!
It is much more reasonably priced than some of its competitors.

CONS-

It is easy to over apply. You feel the need to squeeze bottle to expel drops but its not necessary unless bottle nearly empty as the drops just flow into ear naturally. In fairness this is down to my ineptitude so its a con in me not the product ;)

IN CONCLUSION-

A great product that does what it purports at a reasonable cost.

NOTE TO REVIEWER WHO SAID THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS- It isnt immediately obvious but if you peel the sticker back on the front of the bottle where advised, you will find instructions within.