on 20 September 2015
Arrived in good order and rejuvenates an older radio/cd player that had lost it's speakers. The sound is quite good though I find you need to be within the arc of the speakers. All in all I am well pleased with them.
on 26 November 2013
For a mid priced set of sound speakers for your Pc, these little unit pack a big sound punch capable of giving a high clarity of sound at a high volume without distortion, perfect for that study of teenage bedroom.
on 1 September 2014
Very nice speakers. Worth every penny. Only criticism: The right speaker is the one with the aux input and headphone out. I wish it was the left one instead as the lead on my headphones come out on the left side.
on 29 June 2013
I find these to be a very good pair of speakers for the money, I use them instead of earphones to play along to music tracks, the sound is good and the volume good too, there is plenty of power for my needs here.
on 2 May 2015
I adore these! Great sound and good bass. My brother recommended these and I always trust him as he KNOWS what he is talking about when it comes to speakers and headphones. I may buy another set at some point.
on 22 July 2012
Did not know that you could get such good bass from such little speakers without a sub-woofer. Sound is crystal clear, no buzzing like other buyers have mentioned. They look great too. Can't fault them really.
on 30 December 2011
These speakers are great. We set up a disco for the children at Christmas and these speakers were ideal. Allbeit the room was quite small but I'm sure they would have been just as effective in a larger venue
on 19 October 2015
The sound quality is amazing. I never thought that I would hear such rich deep sounds from such small speakers. And it can fill a big room with sound, you just have to put the speakers far from each other.
on 14 January 2015
Fantastic little speakers. These sit just beside our little television in the kitchen and enhance the sound beyond belief. They are worth every penny and are so compact too. I would highly recommend them.
on 25 March 2013
I cannot believe the sound reproduction of these speakers, they really pump out the iron. They are also being offered at a really good price here. Installation is childs play....great VFM on this product.