4.0 out of 5 stars great mascara
I'm really surprised by the negative reviews - this really is the best mascara I have ever used (see updated note at the end), by quite a large margin - and I've tested quite a few! Perhaps it depends on initial lash thickness or style of application, but I've found that most waterproof mascaras are horrible and clumpy. This one applies very smoothly, and you can achieve...
Published on 28 April 2011 by MousieTongue's KM

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money.
Ive been wanting this mascara for a while read loads of review saying it was great but when i recived it i was very disapointed as it made my lashes very clumpy the mascara wand was too big which made it very messy and because it is waterproof made it a nightmare to get off,it did make my lashes look longer and fuller but i do not recomend this mascara as there are many...
Published on 13 May 2011 by GeorgiaMaye

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mascara, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara - Black (Misc.)
I have tried many waterproof mascaras and I find this is the best one, it has a large brush which suites me very well

4.0 out of 5 stars Stayed waterproof on swimming holiday :), 19 Sep 2013
Good waterproof mascara, swam in in everyday in France for one week, didnt smudge or crumble, happy with this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Clumpy and thick, 12 Sep 2013
I honestly used this once and gave it to my daughter it's awful clumpy gloopy feel thick and horrible on my eyelashes sorry to say I would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Aug 2013
great addition to the make up bag for holidays dont swim but stayed put in shower and water based theme parks a true gem

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend this product, 16 July 2013
It took far to long to dry and made my lashes stick together by forming clumps. I would not buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 27 Jun 2013
Stays on all day but also impossible to get off, you'll never truly get it all off unless you pull out your eyelashes

3.0 out of 5 stars not overly keen, 9 Jun 2013
not overly keen on this product did not get the wow factor with this product and I did not feel like I had the false lash appeal

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 31 May 2013
I love this product! - It feel great on my lashes! ..A great value for money and does the job well :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Max Factor False lash effect Mascara, 31 May 2013
This is an excellent mascara that I have been buying for some time! It does what is says! The waterproof one is truly"Waterproof" unlike other products I've bought that are not! Anyone wanting a good mascara that does what is says on the tube, should buy this item, from this seller! I couldn't believe how cheap they were? Thank you! Regards, Karin.

4.0 out of 5 stars waterproof mascara, 23 May 2013
I have been using waterproof masacara for over 20 years and always used max factor aqualash but for some unknowm reason they seemed to have discontinued it and brought out the false lash mascara as a substitute. It is not as good as the aqualash but is almost as good and it does stay on all day. On the down side the wand is incredibly thick and awkward to use, though I am getting used to it now. Saying that I will stick with it as it doesn't irritate my eyes like other brands. In answer to other ladies to who had problems getting waterproof mascara off I have always used clear baby oil to remove it and it comes off no problem and if you leave it on slightly it softens and moisturises the skin around your eyes while you sleep.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›