5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!
Great accessory, very good quality for the money and I have no problems at all with my iPhone 3GS 16GB.

Published on 6 Nov 2009 by Mr. R. W. Schaack

1.0 out of 5 stars iphone charger Unfit for normal usage
I have had three of these iphone chargers and they are not fit for purpose. Each of them broke within 2 days of being used. They are badly made, poorly designed and a complete waste of time and money. Pay a bit extra and get yourself a good quality charger.
Published on 15 Mar 2010 by Billio

1.0 out of 5 stars iphone charger Unfit for normal usage, 15 Mar 2010
This review is from: FoneM8 - iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 iPod Touch Car Charger - 2 Year Warranty (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars The charger that doesn't charge !, 11 Feb 2010
J. J. Macrae - See all my reviews
So . . You plug it in and are told by the phone that this accessory won't charge your phone . .

Real handy . . NOT !

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Feb 2010
Sue F (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I ordered this and found that not only did it not charge my iphone, but I couldn't get the charger out of the iphone socket afterwards! I would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars The charger isn't compatable with iPhone 3GS, 29 Jan 2010
Mark Kirwan (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
Although advertised as iPhone compatable I found that when I plug in my 3GS, the phone charges about 2% before a warning message appears saying this device is not compatable for charging. Useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 6 Nov 2009

I did have one occasion where the iPhone wouldn't charge initially saying it was not a recognised charger, however this was because I plugged it into the phone before the car's electrics were on. I unplugged the phone from the charger, started the car and plugged it back in and it all worked perfectly. Not had a similar issue since.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 Jan 2010
Ms. A. Orton (UK) - See all my reviews
At first, I really liked this product and it made it so much easier to charge my iPhone. At first meaning the first two times. This hasn't worked since. It's a cheap charger and, even though the price reflects this, I still expected it to work more than a couple of times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 19 Jan 2010
P. Carroll (U.K) - See all my reviews
Yeah, this product is cheap, so i opted to give it a try, its not as if i was throwing much money away. The product arrived quite promptly and as soon as i plugged it into my Iphone 3g it showed as charging, bargain i thought even though it did look cheaply made. However, do not move your device around much as more or less straight away the wire came out when i tried to mount my phone in its cradle. The wires inside were still connected but because the charger is so cheaply made it did not work. So if your planning to keep your device perfectly still whilst driving, then this may be the charger for you, otherwise i would recommend a more reputable product. All in all, for me, a waste of money, but at least it wasnt much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Nasty, 27 Sep 2009
Richard Cant "AVFC Rich" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
Yes this item is cheap but if you pay cheap prices you get a cheap product. I found this charger to be very temperamental. Sometimes it would work and sometimes my iphone would come up with the message that the charger is not compatible. After a bit of fiddling maybee it would work but then it would stop charging again and come up with the message. Until I got sick of it and decided the best place for this item would be in the bin.

I have decided to buy a more expensive in car charger from a trusted brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic and won't work 9 times out of ten, 2 Oct 2010
Mr. A. Jingar "Ashok Jingar" (Walsall, England) - See all my reviews
DO NOT BUY!

It is very cheaply built, and you have to fiddle around with it for ages before it 'might' miraculously work!

Mine has stopped working, and then it fell apart a week later.

Utter waste of money, however small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works perfectly, 25 Aug 2009
J. Manifold "Rusty" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This charger works perfectly with the iPhone 3GS. The delivery was extremely quick. A bargain.