on 15 March 2010
I have had three of these iphone chargers and they are not fit for purpose. Each of them broke within 2 days of being used. They are badly made, poorly designed and a complete waste of time and money. Pay a bit extra and get yourself a good quality charger.
on 11 February 2010
So . . You plug it in and are told by the phone that this accessory won't charge your phone . .

Real handy . . NOT !
on 3 February 2010
I ordered this and found that not only did it not charge my iphone, but I couldn't get the charger out of the iphone socket afterwards! I would not recommend.
on 29 January 2010
Although advertised as iPhone compatable I found that when I plug in my 3GS, the phone charges about 2% before a warning message appears saying this device is not compatable for charging. Useless.
on 6 November 2009
Great accessory, very good quality for the money and I have no problems at all with my iPhone 3GS 16GB.

I did have one occasion where the iPhone wouldn't charge initially saying it was not a recognised charger, however this was because I plugged it into the phone before the car's electrics were on. I unplugged the phone from the charger, started the car and plugged it back in and it all worked perfectly. Not had a similar issue since.
on 19 January 2010
Yeah, this product is cheap, so i opted to give it a try, its not as if i was throwing much money away. The product arrived quite promptly and as soon as i plugged it into my Iphone 3g it showed as charging, bargain i thought even though it did look cheaply made. However, do not move your device around much as more or less straight away the wire came out when i tried to mount my phone in its cradle. The wires inside were still connected but because the charger is so cheaply made it did not work. So if your planning to keep your device perfectly still whilst driving, then this may be the charger for you, otherwise i would recommend a more reputable product. All in all, for me, a waste of money, but at least it wasnt much.
on 27 September 2009
Yes this item is cheap but if you pay cheap prices you get a cheap product. I found this charger to be very temperamental. Sometimes it would work and sometimes my iphone would come up with the message that the charger is not compatible. After a bit of fiddling maybee it would work but then it would stop charging again and come up with the message. Until I got sick of it and decided the best place for this item would be in the bin.

I have decided to buy a more expensive in car charger from a trusted brand.
on 20 January 2010
At first, I really liked this product and it made it so much easier to charge my iPhone. At first meaning the first two times. This hasn't worked since. It's a cheap charger and, even though the price reflects this, I still expected it to work more than a couple of times.
on 2 October 2010
DO NOT BUY!

It is very cheaply built, and you have to fiddle around with it for ages before it 'might' miraculously work!

Mine has stopped working, and then it fell apart a week later.

Utter waste of money, however small.
on 11 August 2009
Arrived promptly. Most crucially for me it does recharge my iphone 3G, which a lot of car chargers currently don't do, so I recommend it. has a light that confirms it's working. For £3.50 I have no complaints at all, unlike other 'iphone compatible' chargers I have bought.