4.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Anthems
A good selection of jungle classics with labels like Suburban Base,Reinforced,Moving Shadow & Back2Basics contributing.
Worth the price alone for Hyper-on-Experience's 'Lord of the Null Lines' (in its original form.)
All trax are 12" versions & are un-mixed.

In summary....Absolutley T for Tremendous!!!
Published on 28 Oct 2008 by Mr. P. Saunders

1.0 out of 5 stars item
im still waiting on my item you have charged me put still no cd can you let me know what is going on or pay me back my money thank you
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by sam

4.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Anthems, 28 Oct 2008
Mr. P. Saunders "Pete Saunders" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
All trax are 12" versions & are un-mixed.

In summary....Absolutley T for Tremendous!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value for a selection of brilliant songs!, 10 Mar 2009
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
After buying a number of these compilations you can see why they are so popular. The track-lists are generally quite good (a bit iffy in places) and they more than likely include some classics that you can't afford to miss. This album is no exception and is definitely the best yet. First of all, the track-list is simply stunning and was one of the major selling points for me. Being a huge jungle/drum and bass fan this was a great chance of owning all these classics. If you were to buy most of the classics on this set (e.g. Renegade Snares, Helicopter Tune, Limb by Limb, Friday, R-Type, Terrorist, Valley of the Shadows etc.) it would set you back hundreds of . So to own all of these classics for just 7 really is a no brainer. There are a number of weird inclusions (London Elektricity/Peter Nice Trio-not particularly jungle) but the majority of the tracklist is straight up jungle.

Overall, this is a superb buy and I would recommend this to any established drum and bass fan or a newcomer who wants to learn a bit about the heritage and wants to hear these songs.

BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars proppa, 18 Dec 2010
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
i got this for my bother for xmas as we love the classics in orignal mixes. i have most on vinyl. i was blown away how good this was for a cheap box set. if you like bass and breaks and have not heard these tracks....buy,buy,buy...boyuka.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly, 26 April 2014
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
Love this album (also have the no1 rave album)
This album has a lot of jungle classics without sounding to similar to my other Jungle anthems/Classics CDs. I have also discovered other Jungle tracks which were a nice bonus. Obviously some songs suit other tastes better which is inevitable but I would definitely recommend this if you love the sound of Jungle all my fellow junglists!

5.0 out of 5 stars diggers dream, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
this is a really good compilation. When I saw it I knew I would be a fool to pass it up. Quite a few tunes I've not been able to find (or afford if I can find) on vinyl over the years and the price was well worth it. Having switched to timecode, finding these tunes in cd quality is a huge score. One gripe about DJ Zincs' Reach Out on disc 3, it is the remix not the original. Not too big a deal as I have triplets of the original on vinyl, but they should note it as the remix if that's what it really is. Everything else seems to be as advertised, at least as far as I know. If you're aching for some classic jungle or if you just need some education on the subject, this is definitely something you should add to your collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best way to save a jungle is to buy a Jungle!, 16 Jan 2013
Tig - See all my reviews
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
What you have here is 4 CD's of Jungle. Essentially it is what it says it is on the tin. I wont comment on the tracks since they are listed and you are likely to know what you like more than I know what you like. Once over on the track listing and you should find something you like.

It's worth of note though, that each disc has 15 tracks. So no cheap MoS "let's stick 50 tracks on a CD and mix it." If you are looking for a mixed compilation, sorry, this isn't it.

People hate nit-pickers, so naturally hate my way of doing things. Looking over the case and inlay, DeccaDance UK do not list the SPARS codes. So if they come from CD releases or the original 12 inch vinyl I have no idea.

Jungle DJ's may want to pass on this, as they probably have the original 12 inches anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars The nuts, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: The No.1 Jungle Album (Audio CD)
I just have to say to anybody who used to go out back in the day buy this album. It is the best 2.99 I have ever spent no lie!

1.0 out of 5 stars item, 20 Oct 2011

The No.1 Jungle Album
The No.1 Jungle Album by Various (Audio CD - 2008)