on 24 January 2011
My 4yr old son loves these glasses - wears them all the time although they are a little flimsy and bend easily.
on 17 April 2012
These glasses are not too strong, although we've had them for a few weeks and they arent broken yet! The glass is not brilliant as it hurts your eyes to look through them for more than five minutes. But they served their purpose for a dressing up day at school.
on 4 January 2011
My seven year old son ordered these glasses with his pocket money and was absolutely thrilled with them. They look like the real thing, are comfy to wear and -so far- seem quite robust. Well worth the money and despatched very quickly too. Recommended!!
on 12 November 2010
I like the Harry Potter glasses. They arrived within 36 hours. They fit very good. And they look good. love Sam
on 10 April 2013
My son loves these glasses and has looked after them quite well - he's had them for about a month and they're still in one piece. Having said that, they were a bit too big when they arrived and didn't really stay on. My husband bent them a bit and they will now stay on but do slide down his nose. They also leave a little red mark on his nose if he wears them for too long. Not that he minds, it's only when i point it out that he takes them off, so I guess they must be quite comfortable. All in all a good purchase and well worth the money.
on 11 May 2012
I wanted a pair of HP glasses to sit on my bookshelf with my Elder wand so I got these. They are ok. But you wouldn't want to wear them - for a start they have no nose rests and metal bits dig in your face.

The are not a great replica of the glasses that Harry himself wears either as the nose bridge piece is too wide and it isn't the right colour either - Harry's glasses always have a goldish look to the nose.

BUT these are the only glasses which are even nearly right in an affordable price range, so they will do until I can find something better. Given how flimsy they are, all they are good for really is sitting on my shelf; a child would break them in minutes and they would certainly be fiddling with them if they were wearing them because they don't sit comfortably on your face.
on 14 March 2013
Slightly wide for my 4yr olds head, but he doesnt care. They slip down his nose but when they are on properly and he has his 'scar' on his forehead (thank heavens for red lip liner!) he really looks the part. Worth the money, great stocking filler. Glass is real glass, frames are metal - none of this plastic rubbish! Recommended.
on 27 May 2015
4 year old Grandson loves these especially as they have lenses. Good value. Arrived as estimated, although 1 week is long time for a 4 year old, but well worth waiting for. I may order a spare pair just incase.
on 27 December 2010
I got these for when my son needed to dress up as a book character at school - they look the right thing and fitted my 9 year old fine but they lasted under an hour before the arm snapped off as they are very thin metal.
on 19 June 2013
I bought these for my daughter to wear at the Warner Brothers Studio Tour and they broke before we even got there. The screw fell out of the right side hinge. Very Disappointing!!

See one answered question