5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie is sensational
Published on 5 Nov. 2008 by K. Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTING LOW GRADE PICTURE QUALITY! :-(
So I wont speak about the actual content. Some of you will love the show, some will hate it. We all have our reasons. I loved most of the show. I will say that i do not like when she gets too campy (ie: copacabana(?) etc..)

The extras are just amazing. Love the backdrops! Would have loved to have seen this live if she just came to the US!

Ok so...
Published on 4 Jan. 2009 by PourHomme80

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie is sensational, 5 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
Kylie is the best popstar ever,she truely is a showwoman and she never fails to deliver,Her songs are unique and perfect to none and she has an endless array of different costumes,To go to the 02 in July this year and see her is an experience I will never forget and I am going to get this dvd to remind me of how much I enjoyed her performances and how glued I was to her every move,well done Kylie and team and thanks for producing this on dvd a must have for every Kylie fan around.

5.0 out of 5 stars This tour makes her the real POP QUEEN, 29 Nov. 2008
Eduardo R. Pessolani (Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
well i'm from argentina and first of all i must say thet we miss her a lot. the show in buenos aires was the best thing ever!!! we showed her how much we love her and how much we wanted to see her live here. she is the one, this tour wowed all the continets, she has become the real pop QUEEN, her voice is perfect, the dresses are fab and of course her smile, her moves everything she does on stage makes you feel great. there's no one like her these days. I mus say we wanted the skull and the ring but well at least we have the chance to see this perfect! show once again in this perfect version with great extras such as a doco and projectios and design of this tour that futures a big screen even in the floor. KYLIE ARGENTINA LOVES YOU, COME BACK SOON...

5.0 out of 5 stars Let It Drop, Make It Rock, 30 Nov. 2008
Maximalist (New York, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
Alright already. So glad this DVD is out. Finally, we in the US get to see what the rest of the world has experienced this year.

Kylie is a force of nature on stage - singing live every single time. I saw this concert when it was leaked on the internetsss and now I can't wait to savor it on my home theater system. When, oh when will she tour America?

I must say that Amazon UK is amazing. They actually ship out the weekend before the official release date, even for international orders.

America needs you, Kylie. Come show the rest of us how to make our Heart Beat Rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 10 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
Saw Kylie on tour at the 02 for the first time ever, all I can say is the concert was incredible. Many of the tracks from her new album are here, (unsurprisingly) the only quibble my personal favourite Cosmic isn't included, but that's just a minor glip on an otherwise amazing night out.
Especially enjoyed the last segment, when she dispensed with the dancers, and held the crowd on her own, she's a terrific entertainer 'our Kylie' long may she reign.

3.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTING LOW GRADE PICTURE QUALITY! :-(, 4 Jan. 2009
PourHomme80 (Los Angeles, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)

Ok so my big issue, picture quality?! 2 seperate people asked me if this was a bootleg or unofficial release. In this day and age with all the technology available there is absolutely no reason why a concert from 2008 on dvd looks like its on VHS from 98. The editing was horrifying. The cameras shook alot. The angles did no justice to some of the intricate choreography. I am very dissapointed by the technical quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars X 2008, 3 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
Hi Got this dvd today and i love it. It is without doubt Kylie Minogues best performance. The show is great with it's only downfall being that i felt that the loveboat section didn't seem to fit with rest the show. The extras are great. I heard before i brought the dvd that the behind the scenes film 12 HOURS was only 17 minutes long which i at time thought was a little short. but after seeing it.I've change my mind. Its a nice little film and unlike any behind the scenes film shown by anyone before. Also as extra you geta few scene projections and these are fantastic to watch. Unlike the scene projections that came with the fever tour dvd. These realy do stand up well alone with rare track Sometime Samurai being a real gem. This along with the two gallery's for the design and performance. Make this a must own title.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie's success, 19 Nov. 2008
Steven Robinson (madrid Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
I live in Spain ( Madrid ) and went to see Kylie's show at the Palacio de Deportes , near my apartment . Sensational .. Kylie really knows how to entertain her fans , and this was the very first time she'd performed a concert in Spain !
I agree with other pre-previews ( we haven't seen the DVD yet ! ) that Kylie wins over Madonna for the fact that she plays live ... I love Madonna too but tickets to her concerts are prohibitively expensive and she relies on playback !! C'mon Madonna ! Your fans deserve more than that !
Still , Kylie was amazing and I'll be looking forward to an early christmas present to myself with this dvd .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Show.. but..., 27 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
I was disappointed at the quality of the production of this DVD.. I have three other live Kylie DVDs, all of which are very good quality (even though they arn't HD).. This show deserved a higher quality release! The extras include a short documentary with Kylie getting ready for the show.. Throughout the whole of this documentary there is an annoying 'video camera effect' on the left hand side of the screen which frankly looks naff! The quality of this is grainy which has been done on purpose for effect, but sadly overdone. Slightly disappointing which made me choose 4 stars and not 5. Blame the DVD production company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie X 2008 is Amazing & Spectacular!!!, 11 Feb. 2009
R. Reyes (Midland, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this amazing DVD back on Jan 17, 2009 and it arrived to me here in the U.S. within 3 buisness days via express 1-2 day shipping. Not bad for it traveling from the UK to Texas! I must say that Kylie is such a good role model, esp for all the she does for kids with cancer, etc. She is also a great entertainer, just like Madonna! I have been lisetning to Kylie's music since 1987. I really have been becoming more & more fascinated with her & her X 2008 Tour since the Christmas holiday, esp when I found out that was already released on DVD! I had to order this and not wait until it was offically released here in the U.S. later this year, maybe around March/April. I am so glad I got this one to complete my Kylie collection of concert DVDs! The way how Kylie reworks her songs she performs while on tour is simply wonderful! I love these songs from the DVD: Speakerphone, Can't Get You Out Of My Head/Boombox, Ruffle My Feathers, Wow, Copacabana, Spinning Around, Like A Drug, Come Into My World, Flower(Simply an amazing new song, which brings a tear to my eye when I listen to it), On A Night Like This, Your Disco Needs You, Step Back In Time, In My Arms, The One ( I love the Freemason's Mix!). Kylie X 2008 is all I have been watching this past month now. She has me hooked! I'd really wished she would come to the U.S. to tour someday.
This DVD does play on my DVD player since it is Region 0, even though it is PAL. I own a Philips DVP1013 DVD player and it knows how to recognize & play Region 0 or Region Free DVDs. If you own a newly or recently purchased DVD player then it should work for us fans here in the U.S. I also own a Protron DVD player which will play both NTSC & PAL. But remember if you order this concert from amazon.uk then it will be Region 0.
Every Kylie fan should own this amazing show and add it to their collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie Rocks the O2, 7 Nov. 2008
Noam Manor "Noam" (Tel Aviv, Israel) - See all my reviews
The wait is over!
This incredible show comes to DVD.
The stage, dancers and Kylie are at their best.
This is a well desreved show for BLU-RAY.
It's time Kylie will embark her first ever BLU-RAY DVD.
Go Kylie :-)

Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD]
Kylie Live 'X' 2008 [DVD] by Kylie Minogue (DVD - 2008)