on 4 July 2013
Priscilla Maria Veronica White, or Cilla Black OBE, to you and me!

COMING SOON...due 9th SEPTEMBER 2013...CILLA BLACK 50th Anniversary Collection

'Parlophone plan to release a CD+DVD set celebrating the 50th anniversary since Cilla Black signed to their label - Sept 1963.
The set includes a CD of Cilla's international chart hits, two new remixes and her complete Lennon/McCartney songbook plus a bonus DVD of 'Cilla at the Savoy'.'

AND......Here's a GREAT Christmas gift idea : Look out for the 2014 Cilla Black Calendar, too!

Lyrics for 'Anyone who had a heart':

'Anyone who ever loved, could look at me
And know that I love you
Anyone who ever dreamed, could look at me
And know I dream of you

What am I to do?

Every time you go away, I always say
This time it's goodbye, dear
Loving you the way I do
I take you back, without you I'd die, dear

What am I to do?

Like you hurt me and be so untrue
Anyone who had a heart would love me too
Anyone who had a heart would surely take me in his arms and always love me

Why won't you?'
on 26 September 2014
I have bought this track because I have always liked the song and because of the Cilla Black drama on ITV at the moment. I love the sixties period and the Merseybeat scene. It's a good pop song I can sing along to, though I do struggle on the higher notes! I hope this review is of help to anyone who wishes to buy it.
on 19 August 2015
THE biggest selling single ever by the late, great Cilla. As good now as when I first bought it in 1964.
Simply marvellous.
on 16 May 2014
Classic Miss Black once again brings back memories of a time passed with love and moments forgot and now recommended to return.
on 25 November 2014
Myself and my 10 year old granddaughter really love anyone who had a heart
on 6 August 2015
The first no. 1 single from the best British female artist-ever.
review image
on 6 October 2014
Another great song from Cilla. Takes me back many years!
on 10 August 2015
FANTASTIC FROM A LOVELY LADY WHO WILL BE SADLY MISSED
on 26 September 2014
Brilliant, so many memories.
on 7 August 2015
Excellent track, and a well deserved #1 for Cilla.