5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
Dusted off my old N64 for a bit of retro gaming to find I had to re-tune my TV every time I wanted to switch between watching TV and playing on the console. This cable worked a treat, simply plug into back of the Nintendo console, then into the back of the TV, switch to AV and sorted! Great product.
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Lucas

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cable and it shows
This cable is cheap and it really shows. It does work, it puts a picture onto the screen, the only problem is is that the image is fully over-blown bright and white.

I tested it on my N64 and my friends Game Cube. The image is completely unusable as most of the text and menus do not show and the rest of the game play is washed out and far too bright...
Published 24 months ago by Ben

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars old games consoles, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
At last a lead to connect up my old n64 games console to a modern tv.
forgot how good my old version of goldeneye was. picture great on my samsung tv. but for some reason the brightness is up alot on my sony tv when i use this lead on it. fast despatch and great price. who cares about good graphics get you old consoles out you might have forgotten have good the games are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product/Item Ultra fast delivery WOW!, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
Firstly the delivery of this item was incredibly fast. I ordered it on a Sunday, yes Sunday and it was delivered this morning Tuesday. Secondly this item is definately worth it. The picture quality was vastly improved, in games like goldeneye or castlevania the picture was rather poor and very dark with the conventional RF adapter I had an old scart cable lying around but that too made the picture dark. I connected this cable and MAGIC the picture is twice as bright no more dark picture. I can actually seen more detail and into the distance when playing my old N64 games.

AWESOME Product + Super fast delivery = Very satisfied customer.... :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm yo!, 29 July 2010
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
Does it's job splendidly well!

Now I get to play Zelda 64 til my hearts content!!

Respec!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 3 July 2010
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
the product arrived as described and it came within less than 24 hours! i ordered it at about half 1 yesterday and it was on my doorstep by 10 this morning, and i only paid the standard amazon marketplace shipping rate, fantastic service from this company. The cable itself is superb delivering sharp and colourful picture, not as good or as crisp as the svideo lead i previously had but an unbelievable improvement over the consoles bundled RF, recommend to anybody who wants the most from their N64.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we don't have to part with our beloved classic console, 31 Dec 2009
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
Now that coaxial cable sockets are omitted from modern TVs I was worried I wouldn't be able to play my N64 again without some sort of converter box, but after a quick search found this product which works perfectly. Can now play my N64 on a new LCD HDTV (not that the N64 graphics benefit).

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
Good price, took its time to arrive but works perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Functioning... Just, 29 Dec 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
This cable is fully functioning and very cheap. However, the image it produces is bad quality because of the brightness and colour contrast. Although you can tell what you are doing the image is far from satisfactory and is not affected by the tv settings.

Whilst game-play is still enjoyable, the nostalgic effect of playing the brilliant gamecube is ailed by its graphical downgrading.

On the other hand, the gamecube itself is still a great console with many innovative games. I would advise getting the official nintendo cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
I needed a new cable for my Nintendo 64 so I bought this and It does exactly as its supposed to no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can play my N64 on my HD tele!!!, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
For the price this has to be the best purchase I've made this year!!! Fantastic to get the old N64 up and running again to play favourites such as Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. Plug and play the cable from the N64 to a spare scart adapter I had lying around and "Roberts your mothers brother!!". Good delivery time too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable (Accessory)
Came on time and works great

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›