Size: 1 PCS|Change
Price:£0.30+ £1.99 shipping

on 5 January 2011
Dusted off my old N64 for a bit of retro gaming to find I had to re-tune my TV every time I wanted to switch between watching TV and playing on the console. This cable worked a treat, simply plug into back of the Nintendo console, then into the back of the TV, switch to AV and sorted! Great product.
on 6 June 2011
This went into to back of my old SNES into my new big TV. Worked straight away and I got down to remembering how bad I was at International Superstar Soccer!.
on 22 October 2012
I came back to my beloved N64 to find that the original A/V attachment was no longer working. Using this cable has actually turned out to be a little space-saver for me - avoiding the stubby little RF modulator and the additional cabling and RF/Antenna switches means that I can push it right back on my shelf alongside the rest of the consoles!

The quality is fine for me (in terms of some reviews stating that the display is unsatisfactory), and it looks no different than how it used to!

And so, in addition to being able to avoid RF/Antenna switches and simply plugging one end into the back of the console and the other into the TV, I still get to play all my childhood favourites! All in all, a pretty worthwhile purchase!
on 3 July 2010
the product arrived as described and it came within less than 24 hours! i ordered it at about half 1 yesterday and it was on my doorstep by 10 this morning, and i only paid the standard amazon marketplace shipping rate, fantastic service from this company. The cable itself is superb delivering sharp and colourful picture, not as good or as crisp as the svideo lead i previously had but an unbelievable improvement over the consoles bundled RF, recommend to anybody who wants the most from their N64.
on 4 February 2011
I got a 2nd hand gamecube for Christmas because I loved it when it first came out and I guess I was feeling nostalgic. Anywho when I got it home and set it up it turned out it was missing the cable that attached it to the T.V. I checked everywhere,Game station, game, maplins, currys, CEX etc but no one had the cable. Thankfully I found it here on amazon and it came within a few days and it looked brand new and worked straight away.
Thanks for helping, I've been playing ever since!
Cheryl
on 6 May 2013
Was worried about buying something so cheap but fortunately it works perfectly. My only issue is that it is a little short for my needs, so pay attention to length before you buy.
on 19 November 2010
This cable is so much better than the previous arial cable i had for my N64! I was having to battle my way though 'Ocarina of Time' on a pretty messy reception. Bought this a month ago and it is just great!

Only complaint (however small) is that as it's not a Nintendo cable the red, yello, white plugs are slightly loose. Doesn't effect quality though. Would reccommend.
on 16 March 2015
Brought this to run my n64 on my hdtv! It works and has made it playable but the picture isn't great I believe it's because the console wasn't designed to be played on newer tv's! So this will get you playing your old games but I think picking up a old style tv would be your best option
on 9 March 2014
This cable is highly recommendable if you would like to play either your old n64 or gamecube consoles again. I didnt care how old my zelda ocarina of time, goldeneye and super mario 64 was, I couldn't stand not having a play of them again from time to time. I find its always great because for me, my friends and many others, its always enjoyable to come back and have a play on them, especially if you are somebody who in the nineties, you and your mates grew up with n64 and have so much positive nostalgia attached to it. If you want your n64 or gamecube to work for you again, then this scart cable will successfully fit and work with both, provided there is still life in the consoles and they turn on for you, hopefully and god willing.
on 1 July 2012
It got here fast, plugged it into my N64 and plugged into a 3-point adapter so it was scart and plugged it into my girlfriends TV and the colour was all screwed up. it was playable, but we had to change the colour settings.