5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!, 20 Jun 2009
This review is from: Thy Kingdom Come (MP3 Download)
As always Cece delivers. The album is packed with tracks for every mood and occassion. It host both praise and worship. I fell in love with the whole album i have played it almost everyday. If you have loved her work before this one won't dissapoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, uplifting, simply amazing and the best album from cece winans, 10 July 2008
Oluwabunmi Fashakin (Essex) - See all my reviews
I love every track on this album. Cece winans did not disappoint in this album at all. Everyone should have a copy of it. It's an awesome cd, powerful, uplifting and truly praise and worship experience.This is my first time of buying an album and love every tracks on it.

If you are looking for some freshness,some funky bit, excitement and newness, this is a must have! And if you purchase this album, you will not be dissapointed because it's worth every penny and will definitely leave you lingering more for God. Get a copy and It will truly bless your heart.

Thy Kingdom come O God..........Luv u Cece winans for this album

5.0 out of 5 stars Cece winans thy Kingdom come, 20 Jun 2008
Mr. C. C. Bovell (England) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful album by the one an only cece winans a legend in the gospel world. This album brings a bit more of a praise and worship but in a way that is refeshing ang energizing. My favourite song is falling in love man i can hear that over and over again literally. It is a must buy I must say for those who love music that is impactful and anoited.

Buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great, 19 April 2014
I'd overlooked this early album and it's great. I think I now have all CeCe's albums and her music is with me constantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars CeCe Winans' best effort so far, 14 Mar 2011
Amillionmiles (Hove, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I first listened to CeCe Winans when she dueted with Whitney Houston many years ago on "Count On Me" for the soundtrack to the film "Waiting To Exhale". As her music is not that available in the UK, I actually did not realise that she had a solo career of her own and was very successful stateside. I downloaded a few of the songs from this album and really liked them and decided to purchase it. I was a little apprehensive as I am not religious and was concerned that I would not be able to relate to the lyrics or appreciate them, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The messages in the lyrics are very subtle, uplifting and thoughtful. She covers an array of topics here that will make you think about your life and the direction it is going in. I was also very impressed with the quality of the music, having a variety of tempos, styles and arrangements and, of course, beautiful vocals.

The single "Waging War" and "A Million Miles" are my personal favourites as they are truly beautifully written and so catchy that they make you want to jump up and rejoice. The same goes for "Worthy" and "I'll Live For You" which are just as addictive. The first two ballads on the album "We Welcome You" and "Thy Will Be Done" are very soothing where CeCe shows off the softer side to her very powerful voice. CeCe uses the uplifting "Forever" and the funk influenced "It Ain't Over" to bring positive thoughts and hope to those listening.

There are a few exceptions and "The Test Of Time" is a little too indulgent and has quite bland arrangements. There are 5 very slow ballads in a row at the end of the album which is too many. I think the songs could have been put in a different order to allow a better flow. It does not help that two of these, "Blessed His Holy Name" and "The Coast Is Clear", are rather forgettable.

"Thy Kingdom Come" helped me through some quite dark and lonely times, and I am grateful for that. Since then, I have collected all of CeCe's albums, but this one still remains the most accomplished to date. If you are looking to broaden your musical horizons like me and are intrigued by Gospel music, or you are already a fan of this genre, then I would recommend this album to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edifying, Encouraging and Exhorting!, 27 Feb 2010
Well, what can I say! From the opening worshipful, expectant track "We Welcome You (Holy Father)" to the soulful prophetic call of "Thy Will Be Done" to the unbelievably uplifting, foot tapping, brilliant "Worthy" to the catchy and edifying (warfare cry, yes you heard right!) "Waging War" right through to the rousing, uplifting, (almost rocky) anthemic "Million Miles". What a gloriously great album where you can tell Ce Ce is "lost" in praising and loving the Heavenly Father and it just can't help rubbing off on you. And her voice.....wow, what a voice.......rich, controlled, deep! Some of these are atypical gospel choir repeat lines that lead singer sings which i thought I wouldn't care for much but I was soooo wrong! Wonderful, just wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Will recommend, 30 July 2014
Great item. Will recommend.

Thy Kingdom Come