on 8 July 2009
This product, as described, is constructed from lightweight titanium. It's strength to weight ratio rivals steel, making it very robust if you are an active person.

Aside from being lightweight, it is also attractive. The magnets can take around 2 months to have any noticeable effects on your body, so be patient with them.
on 15 December 2011
After more than two years of constant use the claspe became a little loose. When I explained this problem whilst enquiring about other products a replacement was immediatly sent FOC. Service cannot be better than that. This company will definatly get my future business. Highly recommended.
on 22 April 2009
I could not want a more efficent serice than provided by this company, there customer sevice is 100%. The braclet is of a fantastic quality, and the presentation in it's velvet box made it look like an item you would expect to pay much much more for. I have no hesitation in recommending this supplier.

Elaine
on 13 October 2010
Received first with faulty clasp. Did send replacement promptly but this also had faulty clasp. Refunded monies.
on 29 November 2012
I have now bought my husband 2 of these bracelets, he loves the style, says it does work, but sadly the clasp is not up to standard, his first bracelet kept falling off after a few months wear, then he finally lost it when it fell off again, & he didn't hear it drop...

I ordered another replacement as it hadn't really clicked that the clasp was faulty....he only had it on his wrist for 6 days & it fell off whilst he was sitting in a chair doing nothing at all..

We are now going to return the bracelet & ask for our money back, shame really because the service of the company is fantastic, just that the item's clasp is NOT up to standard.
on 13 August 2009
men's titanium magnetic bracelet excellent product well pleased excellent price recommend this proud to anybody.

Peter.
on 5 August 2009
very well made bracelet,and looks good as well as being beneficial with the magnetic properties
on 28 November 2015
this bracelet can no longer be worn, as the clip keeps loosening and this was a replacement for another one I bought as i thought the wearer had been careless when wearing it, but it seems there is a fault with the clasp, it seems pretty tight when it's off but can be easily opened during wear if it gets caught somehow or other I would not recommend and I would not buy again. pity because it's lovely to look at I did not contact the seller as I think it's a manufacturer problem
on 25 March 2014
Bought for a gift. He loved it! Looks more expensive than the cost paid. The high gauss strength of the bracelet beats any high street purchase. Supplied with a tool pack to alter bracelet size, very handy. Not only a natural medical remedy but a fashion accessory too. Highly recommended.
on 11 May 2012
...it was actually well made. Thing is, it's not. I had it four days before it broke whilst out walking the dogs and I lost it forever. Shame really as it's a decent looking bracelet. Just garbage quality. Don't buy it.