5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loved it!
Published on 16 April 2009 by BD

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it
Please dont buy from gift a plant. The product has lost all its leaves and buds in less than 2 months and gift a plant would not replace it. The customer service is terrible and I would strongly recommend you dont purchase a special present from them.
Published 14 months ago by Camellia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loved it!, 16 April 2009
BD "bigdave2020" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: CAMELLIA RUBY WEDDING-Ruby Wedding Plants, 40th Ruby Wedding Anniversary Gifts For A Ruby Wedding
And that is the important thing here, this purchase put a smile on my Mother's face when it arrived. If you are like me and have a significant distance between yourself and your loved ones then Giftaplant offer a great reliable service. To be honest I was cutting the delivery time a bit fine when i placed my order (name me a guy who doesn't!), but Giftaplant didnt let me down and I would recommend their service without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 22 Oct. 2009
S. Templeton (Co. Durham, England) - See all my reviews
The plant arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. The evergreen leaves have a slightly reddish tinge to them which makes it an attractive plant even without flowers, but it did also have plenty of buds on it. There were clear instructions for aftercare as well as a picture to show what it would look like.
The people it was purchased for were delighted with it and it was much admired by other guests at their party. I am very pleased with this purchase and believe it is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming Lovely, 31 July 2011
I wanted something different for a birthday for someone special and I bought this plant Camellia Ruby, as I wanted a red camellia. A very healthy good plant, have planted it in the front garden and it's coming along nicely and should flower for his next birthday in April. Only ordered it a few days before his birthday so well pleased that it arrived on his birthday, well packed with a hand written card (nice touch).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Ruby Wedding gift, 18 April 2011
I bought this for my brother and his wife on their ruby wedding anniversary. They were thrilled. The plant was a lovely healthy specimen. Have bought other plants from this seller and would not hesitate to recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars camellia red ruby rose, 25 Oct. 2011
Ordered this for a ruby wedding gift, it arrived
on time and was beautifully gift wrapped. It was a very healthy plant and the couple who received it were very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 7 Feb. 2013
Delivery very fast, packaging just right, instructions for care excellent. The time of year was not ideal but we have every confidence this plant will thrive and be a reminder of a lovely Ruby Anniversary for years to come. We have included a "care package" for the recipients - that we will keep the plant potted up in our Conservatory until the weather is kinder to plant it out in their chosen spot in their garden. They were thrilled to receive it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Wedding gift, 8 May 2011
Mr. S. G. Smith "Sidney Smith" (Hampshire, Entgland) - See all my reviews
The camelia made a very welcome gift for a couple that are not keen on roses. The plant has beautiful foliage and looks as if it will be very attractive as it grows. Packageing and speed of delivery can't be faulted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Feb. 2013
Buying plants as a present on the internet always worries me as you never actually get to see what you are picking. I was so impressed with this camellia when it arrived for my parents, it's beautiful. A large shrub with loads of buds ready to bloom. A very high quality plant which is perfect as the anniversary present intended, would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected and Speedy Delivery!, 25 Aug. 2013
Was worried about buying shrubs/plants online but the reviews put me at ease as they were all rating the seller. This was a purchase for my mum n dads 40th wedding anniversarry and they were delighted with it. However, its still just a sapling so hasn't bloomed nor does it have buds yet but it appears to be a very healthy, well looked after shrub. Was well packaged and super speedy delivery was excellent!
Some extra advice would have been beneficial, I ended up taking the shrub to my local garden centre when it arrived and getting some more advice on a pot size and when to transfer it directly to the ground in the garden etc.
Seller was excellent though, no complaints and would absolutely reccomend and use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift idea, 30 Aug. 2013
Just the perfect gift for a couple who have mostly all they want, but love their garden. The plant arrived in very good condition, due the excellent protective packaging, and in just a few days from ordering. The recipients were delighted with their plant and are looking forward to seeing for the blooms.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›