5.0 out of 5 stars AN UNEXPECTED BONUS
Published on 7 Nov 2010 by David Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Bobby Goldsboro
Some of it's good and some ok and some not great. Even if I had been able to listen to all of the tracks I probably would have bought it anyway.
Published 12 months ago by mega granny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AN UNEXPECTED BONUS, 7 Nov 2010
David Lowe (England) - See all my reviews
(Summer) The First Time by Bobby Goldsboro is, for me, one of the most atmospheric and evocative recordings in the history of popular music. Every time I've heard it since its foray into the UK Top Ten in the summer of '73, the track has "spoken" to me and for me. However, until purchasing this CD on a whim, my original 45 rpm copy had been tucked-away in my private collection in the loft for many years. Imagine my delight, then, to discover that this CD purchase not only reunited me with one of my all-time favourite tracks, but it has also given me a whole new appreciation of Bobby Goldsboro's work. It's a fine collection, and thoroughly recommeded to anyone who, like me, enjoys revisiting a far more agreeable age through the popular music of the time. David Lowe (Producer~Presenter: "Swingers & Singers" BBC West & SW, on-line and on the BBC iPlayer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 14 May 2010
A. M. Collins - See all my reviews
I haven't heard this artist in a long time and when I listened to it, it brought back lots of memories! I have played it for friends of mine who couldn't believe how many of the songs were so familiar and they all want a copy of this CD for themselves! Its a great CD to listen to while just relaxing and taking time out for oneself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 28 May 2014
If you want to listen to a good representation of Bobby Goldsboro music, with good reproduction sound at a good price, this is well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars first time, 13 Mar 2014
there is 1 song on it that took me back to when me and my partner got together he us to play it for the song is honey

3.0 out of 5 stars Bobby Goldsboro, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of Bobby Goldsboro (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars it was great, 26 July 2013
i like this product because it was better than i antisipated with all the right songs and bought specially for my mother

3.0 out of 5 stars bobby Goldsboro, 11 April 2013
This is ok if you remember the oldies. I bought it for my sister who used to love Bobby Goldsboro i'm sure she will enjoy lisening to this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bobby, 7 Jan 2013
Has some of his early songs on it which are good Too many other peoples songs not particularly well done

3.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Bobby Goldsbro, 20 Oct 2011
Elle (Solihull U.K) - See all my reviews
Loved Honey, Summer the first time and Hello Summertime, but didn't realise these were the only big hits that he had had, all the rest were covers and have heard much better.Disopointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb 2011
This CD is the best one to get for Bobby Goldsboro lovers or newbies. My original tape I had of this was damaged and warped so it was wonderful to listen to it again. Absolutely fantabulous.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›