4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
I got the brown gloves for a friend - the leather is soft, and the fit is good, they aren't too bulky, and in brown they look very stylish and smart - very good value
Published on 2 Jan. 2010 by Al_ D

3.0 out of 5 stars 'Brown' Leather-look gloves
Yeah these gloves are overall "Alright." I'd say.
The finger proportions are off, as it seems these gloves are trying to tell me all fingers are the same size and that thumbs get abnormally thicker as it gets closer to the palm...
Published on 18 Sept. 2010 by Haydn Leslie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 Feb. 2010
Mrs. Bernice Garside (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought these gloves in black, for my husband just after Christmas. He was delighted with them. They fit well and have a warm fleecy lining. Excellent value for money and quick delivery within 2 days for standard p&p.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality gloves, 4 Jun. 2010
Very happy with these gloves, really nice soft leather, warm and easy to clean.
Wore them out in the snow and didnt get cold wet hands at all. Bargain! Def. going to buy another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars 'Brown' Leather-look gloves, 18 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Mens Leather Gloves, Black & Brown Available (Misc.)
Yeah these gloves are overall "Alright." I'd say.
Though, fair is fair these were some pretty cheap gloves and not too much quality craftsmanship and textile-handyworks should be expected.
The "Brown" is very much a faded black with a HINT of brown, though still, que cera.
I think this product should be knocked down a pound, they're very primark-esque.
Oh and if you have large hands and are thinking that "M/L" counts for normal hands and 'L/XL' counts for bear-claws, don't be mistaken, the M/L size is very very small for it to be boasting the 'L'. Get XL.

That's my two cents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leather gloves, 14 Dec. 2010
Great Jerboa (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Purchased these as an xmas gift and they are lovely. I got them in the XL size and was pleased to note that they were actually on the large size and should fit my friends HUGE hands!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a reasonable price, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mens Leather Gloves, Black & Brown Available (Misc.)
After reading a few less favourable reviews I was initially wary of ordering these gloves, but having received them I'm glad I did. They are a perfect fit and surprisingly good quality given the price. The elasticated cuffs fit snugly round the wrists and the lining is soft and warm. I don't think any reasonable person could ask for more at the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 20 July 2013
Purchased as a gift for my husband, very soft leather, good fit and keep the hands warm in our horrible winter

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Mens Leather Gloves, Black & Brown Available (Misc.)
Good quality leather & well stitched. Despite the description, they're not XL, barely L, so not for larger hands. The lining is comfortable, but not Thinsulate, (if you're looking for really warm outdoor gloves).

5.0 out of 5 stars for the price - great (better than M&S!), 2 Nov. 2012
Mr. D. Thompson "dan" (leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Leather Gloves, Black & Brown Available (Misc.)
Lets get this straight - there are better quality gloves out there and these do have only a thin layer of leather on the surface which i am sure over time will crack and flake - but they cost less than £10 which is fine by me if i have to buy a new pair every year.

Last year i bought a large pair of leather gloves from M&S costing £15. They felt great to start with but soon lost their shape and whilst the leather is better quality than these, there is a lot of sagging material and they are so loose now that they just fall of my hands and .

I went to buy another pair at M&S, probably a 'Medium' this time, but saw that they have increased in price to £20. I checked amazon and had nothing to lose in trying these.

These fit snug and feel really warm - my girlfriend though they looked really good and was amazed they cost £7.

a bargian purchase in my book.

If your very picky about your clothes i'm sure you can find fault in the item - but surely not at £7 a pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, Soft feel and smell of leather... on the thin side though, 5 Dec. 2011
J. Tyler (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Leather Gloves, Black & Brown Available (Misc.)
Great Value for money! Keep hands really warm and are extremely soft and silky like feeling.

The leather smells authentic although slightly on the thin side. I can't faulter these gloves when taking into account the price of these. My previous pair I love very much but lost, were far superior however did cost £50 so for £7 these are a bargain.

I've bought both, in brown and black, the brown goes really well with my military style peacoat and the black with my suit/coat for work. Im actually about to buy another pair as a Christmas Present for my dad.