• Dare!

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 10 December 2012
Captures the Human League between their avant-garde beginnings and their pop future. Kraftwerk inspired minimalist pop classics. This was their peak.
This is a classic case of less is more.

This album blazed a trail in the Eighties for future bands and set the blueprint for the era. The minimalist but striking keyboards and atmospheric vocals are imposing, not least the moody 'Get Carter'.

This album still stands up today and will stand the test of time.
on 9 December 2015
One of the best albums of all time. Does not sound dated even now.
on 11 February 2015
Vinyl pressing is really excellent very quiet great sound quality
on 31 May 2015
For many years I avoided this music like the plague, having been brought up on the heavier side of music such as Deep Purple and the like. Nowadays, with a much broader musical taste I can appreciate this for what it was - a ground-breaking pop album.
on 22 October 2013
I bought this as I am a collector of the human league.
This is not a patch on the original black or white issues from 1981 which came in a card sleeve and a paper insert.
It seems a little cheap in its plastic sleeve with a credits sticker on the back.The image reproduction is ok but mine has some rippling on the white background, I also hate the black rim on the disc edge.
It could have been so much more and for the money it's nothing special.I have no idea what it sounds like as I won't be opening it.
on 9 March 2006
Great!!! The two best (and great) works of human league in a CD and with a great package.
on 17 December 2004
This is without doubt one of the greatest pop records of all time. Pure perfection from the first second to the last second. If you are a fan of popular music you ought to have this in your collection.
on 10 December 1999
We all know that this album is nearly 20 years old but the case is, an excellent album never dates. I wasn't even alive when this album was released but after hearing some of their songs I knew that this was one I had to have. Some of the songs on the album are very well known ( don't you want me, Love Action( I believe in Love) and others are less well known but all in all BUY THIS ALBUM
on 30 April 2014
I bought this as I had it as an album a long time ago. This is well recorded and has stood the test of time.... don't you want me baby, yes I do,