on 28 September 2012
Well, was looking for wen hair products as seen the advertisement, and stumbled across this one.I thought I'd give it a go, as my hair is really thick, coarse and hard to manage unless I blow dry it or straighten it.So, I have to say ( and I have tried LOADS of products)...this one tops it all!!!! After first wash, my hair is super soft, silky, shiny and manageable. I did blow dry it this time as well, but might just leave it to dry naturally next time and see what happens:-)
It has made my day, highly recommended at bargain price!

xx

Jana
on 4 May 2015
EDIT 23/5/2015
I am very sad to report this is making my hair break so I have had to go from 5 stars to 1.
I noticed this a couple of weeks ago, but carried on using this product as I really love it so much and going back to normal shampoo & conditioner feels horrible. It would seem somthing in this doesn't agree with my hair but otherwise I still really liked using this. I am now going to try As I am Cleansing Conditioner as it doesn't have any proteins.

ORIGINAL POST:
I have mid length bleached hair that tangles easily. Recently I have been getting an itchy scalp, so after some reseach decided to try something sulfate free. I was very sceptical about this type of cleansing conditioner, but decided to give it a go due to all the great reviews everywhere.
I have been using it for two weeks now to give it a good go, and I really love it.

I do all the scalp massage bit, and find this is easy to apply, not too thick. I don't count the pumps I use, but probably less than is prescribed. I just use what feels right for my length of hair. I would normaly have to use a huge handfull of conditioner and I certainly don't need to use that much with this product. I just add another pump after I rinse and squeeze my hair out, so a little is left on.

This has a cooling effect on my scalp which is quite pleasent, and leaves my hair beautifully clean and shiny. I normaly use a Pantene Pro V Youth Protect 7 BB Cream after a shampoo to get all the tangles out, but with this stuff I dont need to use that any more. My "Wet Brush" just goes straight through my hair now. I have also noticed when I air dry my hair, I have a natural bouncy wave that I have never noticed before.
I still need something on the ends of my hair due to all the dyeing I do (nuxe oil), but otherwise my hair looks and feels fantasticly soft, shiny, tangle free and no more itchy scalp from the first time I used it!

The only con I can think of is (as some reviewers have already said) it has a slightly masculine scent in the bottle, but once on my hair it just smells freash and clean.
on 27 October 2014
For an "organic "product so many harmful ingredients i couldn't use it.No freepost label so had to throw in bin.
on 4 August 2012
Arrived quickly, smelt nice and appears to be everything it was expected to be. I have thick course hair and it left it smoother and easier to manage after the first wash. Look forward to the results after several washes.
on 7 December 2012
I've used lots of different hair products over te years. This one make my hair sooooo greasy and I normally have very dry hair. Can't use it at all :-(
on 21 June 2014
This hair cleanser has made my hair softer, I colour my hair regularly and my hair was very dry now it has a lovely soft touchable feeling. Colour appears to last longer too.
on 28 September 2014
Tried this hoping it would sort out my dry hair but unfortunately did not work for me. Might work for others though and always worth a try
on 24 December 2013
I recommend it, but with my long very thick hair, it is difficult to comb through my wet hair in the shower. I still love it though.
VINE VOICEon 16 May 2015
I have this a good go but I found it to be so toxic it was counter productive. It's highly fragranced and full of chemicals
on 27 March 2012
I love Hair One cleansers. My hair is so manageable after using these products. I usually use the cucumber and aloe for normal hair so I am trying out the Olive Oil to see if I like it as much.

See one answered question