5.0 out of 5 stars A First Scooter
My First Girl's Scooter

Published on 31 Dec 2009 by Steven Crossman

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the heavy side
Bought as a first scooter for my 2 year old. She is very little for her age, and struggles to push it along! It is quite chunky, even when folded. My 5 year old likes using it as it is a very smooth ride. Hopefully the yoounger one will grow into it!
Published on 6 May 2011 by Mrs. J. A. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars A First Scooter, 31 Dec 2009
Steven Crossman "Steven Crossman" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My First Girl's Scooter

Bought for my daughter for her second birthday. She loves it - even to the extent of trying to take it to bed with her! Does exactly what it says on the box. Can be easily and quickly converted to a three wheeler scooter and a two wheeler as child develops. Handle bars are also height adjustable. In the meantime, four wheels gives her the ability to enjoy it at 2. Build seems robust; spare parts are available; and price is reasonable. An all round good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars my first scooter, 4 Sep 2009
Mrs. C. E. Parry (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
I bought this scooter for my 3 year old little girl she absolutly loves it. It's easy to put together quickly. The ability to change the wheels on the scooter as my child progresses is just perfect. great product and good value!

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!, 21 Sep 2009
L. Hartley (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
My three year old loves this so much. It was easy to assemble and I love the idea that it grows with her. I did find it cheaper in Tesco after I bought it though!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design and upgradable stages, 30 Sep 2009
Luis Mardones (Paisley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
I bought this scooter recently and I am quite happy with it. My 2 year old daughter loves it and can't stop playing with it. The build its quite solid, very easy to assemble and with all the tools in the box. The feature of being able to adapt the wheels (4 first,then 3 and 2) at different skill age is absolutely great and the mean reason I decided to buy this model.
Someone wrote that the scooter was cheaper in Tesco. But Tesco will charge you P&P ended up more expensive than free postage from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter!, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
Bought this for my daughters 2nd birthday and she loved it.
A brilliant scooter, very sturdy and great for beginners, there is a option for three or four wheels which is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
I bought this item for my daughters 2nd birthday she has had plenty of fun with it. Very strong, better quality than I expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the heavy side, 6 May 2011
Mrs. J. A. Taylor "georgia-teiawoo" (Southamton, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars My first scooter, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
My First Scooter for Girls http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001IM3RDG/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title The handlebar stem on the first scooter would not secure in an upright position and the scooter frame/upright would not remain fixed/locked and would collapse with any pressure.The second one that was delivered had chips out of the tyres and the wheels axel would not line up properply.Also the paint chips very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little scooter, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
Bought this for my 2 year old for Christmas and she loves it. We've not had much use out of it yet thanks to the weather but it's the perfect size, very easy for her to balance and steer and looks lovely. Got it at a bargain price as well which is always great! Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
The scooter is of great value and the delivery was speedy and well packed my kids enjoy it on a daily basis to school.

ARRAY(0xa718e4e0)