on 5 December 2012
Beautiful watch, which I bought for my self with some gift money I had received. Really pleased with it and it looks far more expensive than it actually is. Only downsides are quality of the leather strap, which is a bit stiff (I've been spoiled by a leather strap on one of my Skagen watches, which is really soft and comfortable), but easily replaced so no real issue and the alarm instructions. The alarm doesn't seem to work according to the instructions, but I have found an alternative method of setting the alarm which is, don't set the alarm clock time to that of the real time, just move the alarm clock forward by the number of hours needed for the alarm to go off at the required time, all of this with the winder pulled out to the first stop.
on 10 April 2014
Beautiful looking watch! The face sin't cram packed with detail like other watches making it look sleek and elegant. The strap itself is a great colour and is exactly as it is in the picture. It goes with basically any type of clothing if you like to match your clothing. The hands light up a little in the dark which was a surprise to me but not too strong that it's obvious, you need to look at the watch pretty well to see the lighting, so another plus there. The second hand stops after a while if the watch isn't moving i.e. (not on your wrist) to stop making a ticking sound which is near mute anyway but it can be simply started again by hitting the top button on the side if you want to count seconds. I've had the watch for 3 years now and I've had no problems and it hasn't failed on me or lost any seconds. Great watch overall!
on 6 December 2013
I am an admirer of chronograph wrist watches and decided to pick something simple. The watch is light weight and very easy to get used to (setting the chronograph panels). I'll recommend it for anyone looking for something simple, low priced and light weight
on 7 August 2012
Fits nicely, light and comfortable, in terms of wearability it is the best watch I have ever owned... and a good clear face
on 10 March 2014
Honest watch with a good looking. It is light and comfortable. The leather strap is a bit stiff, but overall the watch is worth more than its price.
on 13 March 2016
If you are looking for a nice watch, but don't want to spend loads of money, then thi is perfect choice. It looks brilliant, not massive or heavy. Great watch for a great price.
on 19 March 2015
Great looking and great functioning watch. However, the instructions require great patience as they are unnecessarily convoluted.
on 11 September 2015