5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for lesbians
I have bought this book ages ago and not only did I find it a very interesting read, but also quite useful in terms of giving advice to people.
I have been approached by a male friend of mine whose wife never had an orgasm in her life, which must have been very frustrating, especially considering her age (43). I lent him this book.
After he had read the book, he...
Published on 20 Aug 2011 by Felix Satanis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a sex guide.
Although this book does contain large sections on some basic lesbian sex advice, it is not really a sex guide: The main content of the book concerns lesbian culture - what lesbians do in thier spare time, where lesbians meet, etc,
Published on 20 April 2003 by Ms. J. Hagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a sex guide., 20 April 2003
Ms. J. Hagan "Jackie Hagan" (Salford, UK) - See all my reviews
It is an american book, the consequences of which made it dissapointing for me as a British reader. This is because american lesbian culure is different to British lesbian culture, so many of the jokes were lost on me, and the advice unapllicable.
Saying this, I would imagine that this book could be useful for americans, and is still good fun for lesbians anywhere.
Please note however also that the book is a second edition of the original, there is very little added, and as such it is not worth buying if you already have the first edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for lesbians, 20 Aug 2011
After he had read the book, he understood far more about female sexuality and so I really think this is a great sexbook for everybody, not only for lesbians.

Susie Sexpert's Lesbian Sex World