on 9 May 2009
First class artist. Bought this track to add to a wedding DVD, it was the bride's all time favourite piece of music.
on 29 December 2011
This was one of those elusive tracks that you hear on the radio, fall in love with it and then need to identify it to buy and download. I believe the Dan Hill version is by far the best that I have heard and is 252 seconds of pure delight. Take time out to sit and listen to it, really listen to it, and you will know what I mean by emotional music! A love song to treasure and enjoy time after time.
on 17 December 2013
I purchased this beautiful song to go with a slideshow I am producing. It is just right to go with the pictures I am using.
on 16 October 2014
timeless all time favourite
on 9 September 2015
A fab Ballad.
on 5 February 2009
i need to know this is sang with the same feeling as was the original . circumstances in life change our outlook and when something unexpected happens it makes you stop and think about what you had or what you just lost this song depicts all theese feelings good and sad.