5.0 out of 5 stars powderhound
Published on 4 Feb 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour long sleeve white
Published on 6 Jan 2010 by Philip Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars powderhound, 4 Feb 2009
I purchased this garment as a base layer for skiing. Have just returned from a very, very cold but very snowy ski trip and can report that the Under Armour Coldgear Mock was brilliant...by far the best base layer I have ever worn. It cost a bit more than previous base layers but was well worth it. I would certainly recommend it to anyone taking part in cold weather outdoor pursuits and will certainly consider buying more items from this range in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underarmour - all weather golf hero, 14 Jun 2012
Like me, you may have sneered at footballers wearing body stockings just because of a bit of Lancashire breeze. Or you get annoyed at the cycling / running zealot in your office preparing enthusiastically for the journey home. I'm a golfer, I'm chastised and converted - I was wrong.
This product is amazing. An absolute replacement for layers on a colder day which wont affect your swing - and might even help you keep in rhythm! NO more bulky jumpers, NO adding and removing layers with every minute climate alteration. Wearing just this item under your regulation collared-tee (I know, non-golfers!) you have full movement capabilities in swing and walk, the wind chill and ambient temperature completely negated. Yet a flash of sunshine does not produce sweaty overheating like your fleeced bodywarmer and Pringle V-sweater. It doesn't feel as tight as it looks like it will. I'm your average guy, carrying 8-12 lbs too much but not completely unfit. Once you've shucked the thing on you don't feel any tightness or constriction, yet the construct helps you 'feel' muscles and movement in your body more conspicuously. Golfers who monitor all elements of there actions might even be more conscious of limb extension, waist rotation and muscle usage etc as I found. Because of the materials it also folds down to a tiny and super-light item in your regular golf kit. Bye-bye windcheater!
Old or young, this is a practical example of modern technology making golf better and easier. My wholehearted recommendation comes with just the one caveat - clearly the supplier forgot to include the 6-pack promised in the product picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Golf in UK, 5 Mar 2009
J. Smethurst (North West England) - See all my reviews
I'd say this is an essential accessory for winter golfers and the best golf clothing I've acquired for some time. I purchased upon a recommendation of a golfing colleague - it looks smart, comes in several colours (mine is navy) has a polo neck and fits snuggly under a woollen sweater to keep out the worst of a UK winter chill for ambient temperatures below 15 Deg C. I'm about to buy another! I also wear it for walking and hiking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased with purchase, 7 Nov 2011
Mrs. V. C. M. Taylor "DERBY FAN" (WOODVILLE. ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I bought this item for my granddaughter to wear when playing football in the winter months. She wore it for the first time on Saturday and said it was comfortable to wear and kept her body temperature at a good working level. Size wise, as she is only 10, the first size that I purchased was a 'small youths' which, even though she is quite slim, was difficult to put on, so returned and replaced it with a 'large youths', which was a perfect fit. I have now ordered a second one for her to wear in training. Excellent buy, excellent quality.
Tip - buy a larger size than you think you need - they are meant to stretch to fit, but even the larger size will still not be baggy and is easier for kids to take on and off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product review, 10 Mar 2009
R. Dalton - See all my reviews
This is a great product it keeps you warm as a base lair and on its on it keeps your core stable.If you but as per size chart this product is very snug almost restrictive I would have gone for the larger version if you are at the lower size say 38 in the 38-40 this is perfect if at 40 go for the next size up.
but all in all great active wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep out the cold, 11 Jan 2012
Purchased for my husband who cycles in all weathers on a sunday morning with like minded people !! He highly recommends it as an extremely warm piece of clothing to wear under his normal cycling top or jacket for that purpose. The weather has been fairly mild lately admittedly but last weekend he was more than warm enough in the top plus a thin cycling top once they got moving. I bought a medium which is perfect for a 40in chest, slim build. Excellent quality, arrived within two days. Very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter golf, 19 Jan 2010
Very good for cold weather golf, with a long back that will not 'pull out' while playing, and helps not having to wear lots of layers to keep warm.
Wicks away sweat that helps to keep you dry. Rather expensive but a great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour long sleeve white, 6 Jan 2010
Philip Rogers "Beekeeper" (Somerset, UK.) - See all my reviews
Perhaps I expected too much. I am not convinced that it is more effective than a normal thermal vest. It is however very easy to wear next to the skin and does not inhibit activity. When external ambient temperature rises there is a slight feeling of 'claustrophobia' of the skin and the desire to take it off and let the body breathe. On the plus side it is very useful to put on first as an extra layer that does not add to the Michelin Man look! Rather expensive though.

5.0 out of 5 stars UA Navy top, 19 Nov 2012
Bought to use in the gym/ home gym . Works perfectly and wicks the sweat away extremely efficiently. After exercise and then removing the UA top my skin is only slightly moist while the top is drenched proving that the wicking effect of the UA gear does exactly what you expect it to. Great buy and well worth the money. I also wear it under a hoody watching football and it keeps me very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the wrong product, 16 Feb 2012
Under Armour gear is fab, however, I ordered the wrong item, this was for my husband for golf - and it's the model that is very close fitting like a second skin, in other words really tight. Do ensure you read the product description. Husband's other Cold weather gear is a size Medium, same as I ordered, however this is much too tight for him, so I now wear it and I'm a ladies size size 8-10. :) Still mark the product as a 5 star because it was my fault.

UnderArmour Boy's CG Mockneck - Red, Youth Medium