5.0 out of 5 stars Seamless Cross-Platform
Published 12 months ago by Matthew Henson

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Security feature didnt work and the tech support people were no help. RMA, returned, and still not working. So now its filed in the big round bin! Waste of money!
Published on 9 Dec 2009 by Mr. Tristan Gawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Seamless Cross-Platform, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Integral Courier 197 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive with 256-Bit Hardware Encryption (Accessory)
This was brought to transfer files between home (Mac OS X 10.8) and work (Windows 7) and it works entirely as I had hoped. When you plug the drive in, it appears as a CD. On the CD there is a programme, TotalLock: double click this and a programme will run - it takes around 10 seconds - before asking for your password. Get that right and the main volume with your files will appear. It's not complicated to use and there is a detailed userguide on the virtual CD.

The drive seems to be solidly made and the protective cap clicks firmly into place: the metal loops allow you to attach both drive and cap to a cord. Very pleased with this device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 July 2011
This works wonders in many ways and is really good, I wasn't quite sure about what kind of Encrypted AES USB to get but it seems like I made the right choice in buying this product. The encryption software that comes with it gives you a login panel so you can unlock it and use the USB just like you would normally do. I'm glad to see that it has the ability to destroy the contents saved on the USB if incorrect password is used too many times. So far I've only used it to put my favourite Web Browsers on it, Firefox and Google Chrome.

There's only one downside to this though, when you're finished using it and you want to lock your USB again the process that's using it is still running in the background, and you have to wait up to a minute or two until everything stops running. It would be much better if the stuff that are on the USB and the Encryption Software on it stop immediately as soon as you've closed everything you're using, as long as the stuff is still running you can't lock it. But I don't think other software appart from the Encryption Software is what keeps it from locking but more the computer that's being used on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Integral Courier Flash Drive with encryption, 18 Dec 2010
Had a minor problem getting the drive recognised on my XP machine, I decided to leave it a while when it eventually started working on its own ?? However, it worked without a hitch on my Win7 laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service - Great Product, 14 Feb 2010
Jonathan Coleman (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
Product arrived when promised, in perfect condition and does everything it is supposed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 July 2013
S. fisher "su" (London) - See all my reviews
I have used this for a couple of months now. It was easy to set up and use and has been reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun 2013
J. Goss (MK, England) - See all my reviews
I brought this as I need to keep confidential notes - works really well and keeps my notes secure. Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encryption on Flash Drive, 7 Mar 2013
Sometimes you need a small flash drive to store passwords, user-id's, financial data that no one else is supposed to see. This gadget is very good at that. The encryption is safe. The menu - openiing and locking - could be slightly clearer, however.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Dec 2009
Mr. Tristan Gawn "tintin82" (Bangor, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jan 2013
Owning this product myself for some time now i have come to learn a few things about it...
- its a goos size but smaller flash drives are now made.
- its fast and seems to work in any usb storage reading device (xbox, ps3)
- its well made, iv had it for three years and theres not a crack in sight.
- the price here is bad so i think enyone looking to buy it should look elsewhere
- the 4gb it comes with is always sent down to around 3.9gb, i dont know why.
- when putting movies or files onto it... its fast, theres no errors and it never lets me down.

Now most of these points can be said about other flash drives, and then some, but if your looking for a simple WORKING usb flash drive this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Integral 32GB courier with total lock AES USB2 FIPS-197, 3 Jun 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase … I haven't even utilised a fraction of the memory and it's secure and simple to set up. I first got introduced to the brand through my employer, the 2GB version they loaned all staff while during their period of employment, was fine but I was able to fill it fairly fast with the amount of documents I had to save on it. This USB stick was the best price I could find.
I have not had any problems with my stick and as I said before I am very very happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend it.