5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine.
Reviewing a battery seems a little pointless I know, but seeing as I purchased this item it seems only right that I should publish the information that other prospective buyers will want to know.

This battery fits both my Nokia N85 and my Nokia N86.
Published on 17 April 2011 by RJW

2.0 out of 5 stars New Nokia Battery
Purchased what was supposed to be a new genuine Nokia battery, very disappointed in that the damn thing wont hold its charge. It was not as I saw on the sales photo, it just came in a plastic bag. If I didn't know any better I would say it was moody, it's certainly not a genuine battery as advertised. Don't buy it, if I had read the reviews beforehand, I wouldn't have.
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by Johnsan

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine., 17 April 2011
RJW - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)

This battery fits both my Nokia N85 and my Nokia N86.
This battery is indeed the genuine article, that is to say, it is an original Nokia part - complete with hologram and serial number. It is NOT a cheap chinese-made copy, as are so often found on ebay and the like.

So, if you're after a replacement battery at a fraction of the price that Nokia themselves would charge you, then go for the item on this page.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nokia product (ordered from amazon), 6 Jun 2010
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
It does what it does, its a battery! I wanted a spare battery for my nokia phone and ordered this from amazon about 9 months ago (for 24.64). It came in orignal Nokia packaging and is the Genuine Nokia product. Have been using it alternating with my other battery. Battery life is as good as my orignal nokia battery that came with the phone. No problems at all with it. Would recommend if a spare or replacement battery is needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Original battery (minus packaging), 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
Original C7 battery (also works with Nokia N8/N86/X7/E7 etc)
Came on its own in an envelope. No packaging but I can assure you this is original battery as it lasted as the one that came with my C7 and my brothers N8)
4stars due to cheap packaging.

2.0 out of 5 stars New Nokia Battery, 11 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Used, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
Gave five stars but never used do to phone kind of repairing the problem (high battery drain) looked authentic and it fit ok. Sadly it will never be used phone now in grave yard.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake item., 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
Very poor performance, worse than a 2 years old battery. Don not buy, Junk. It does not last, does not hold charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Copy of genuine Nokia battery, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
Bought 2 batteries thinking wrongly that they were genuine Nokia at a reduced price. When they arrived they were NOT in genuine packaging but in little plastic bags, the batteries themselves had black tape masking out the name Nokia which tends to give the game away. Be very wary when buying batteries displayed in Nokia packaging because when they arrive they might just not be the properly displayed article that you think your buying, it's too late for me but just remember "If it seems a giveaway bargain then that's just what it may turn out to be, a giveaway to your local disposal unit" the batteries supplied to me barly lasted an hour and charged just as quick, in a word RUBBISH.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nokia battery, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
Battery was no good. when properly charged did not even last one hour. Rubbish. I was very disappointed with this battery

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
this is a good battery,I have recieved it in time its working fantastic,it is very good for the price.I am happy to buy it

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85 (Accessory)
This is not a real battery for Nokia. I got it without any package as shown in the picture. The first time I charged the battery, it finished within 6 hours' time.

Nokia BL-5K Battery for Nokia N85