on 2 March 2012
Check the DVI lead on your device before buying this - if your DVI connector has four small pins (two above the bar-shaped pin on the left of the plug, two below) then this adaptor won't work - it lacks sockets for those pins. I bought one to connect a MacBook Pro with a Wacom Cintiq and am having to return it for this reason.
on 30 June 2012
This is listed as Apple, however when received it is in packaging that has no trademark logos for Apple on, and when compared direct with the Apple item is different in several areas leading me to believe it is not a genuine item. I will be contacting the seller, Amazon and Apple to find out the truth and will edit this review when I get some answers from them.

Had a reply from the supplier, this is not an apple item that was sent to me, apparently I was sent the wrong item !! All I can say is what was sent was made to look like an Apple item in both item and packaging, deliberate attempt to sell a fake item? I can't say but highly suspicious. A new apple item is being sent but not received yet.
on 30 April 2012
Honestly it is what it is, but make note of DVI-D port, do your research and enjoy your mac on a big tv!
on 8 January 2012
Usual Mac quality and, unlike cheaper version which I wasted my money on, it works properly, giving audio as well as video.
You get what you pay for. This one was second-hand but unused and a bargain at about half the new price.
on 5 February 2013
Good little adapter at a decent price. Does what it needs to. The packaging was protective as well. Not official Apple but not with the pirce tag of that either.
on 2 May 2010
Works very well with the MacBook Pro. Just connect and it quickly gets the additional monitor up and running.

Obviously, its the beauty of MAC OS, but still, this integrates well. Been using it for 4-5 months now, and works like a charm...
on 18 February 2012
Plain and simple it works exactly as you would expect an apple product to work. Clean, simple design. Perfect picture quality.
on 19 February 2012
Got this to plug Mac Mini into existing Monitor and does what it says on the tin - still seems expensive for a video adapter
on 12 May 2011
This item does its job with no problems. Ordered it to work with my graphics tablet and it works perfectly!
on 10 February 2015
Even though I double checked what it was I needed still wasn't the right thing that came