5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun!
Our toddler enjoyed playing with this. You get three cakes (my 2 year old decided they were lemon drizzle, chocolate and coffee cake) which can be fitted into the appropriately shaped slots on the plate. There are two teacups which are fairly small but a good size for little hands.

The teapot sings and speaks etc. my little girl has particularly liked the...
Published 12 months ago by CycleRacing

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good product packaging wasn't too good so the kid was off the tea pot !
Published 5 months ago by Abbi Whall

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun!, 2 April 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)

The teapot sings and speaks etc. my little girl has particularly liked the pouring sound it makes as she 'pours' a cup of tea.

This toy has encouraged lot of imaginative play - whether it be preparing her baby sister tea or having a teddy bears picnic.

Would recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Daughter loves it, 22 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
We got this for our 18 month old Grand Daughter and she loves it , loads of tea parties , she also copies what is said , worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tea set!, 10 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
I bought this for a little girl's first birthday present and it's perfect! Cute little songs and features of the tea set. Very durable quality (not like some of those cheap plastic ones)! Really great product! Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute way to learn, 6 May 2010
Anne M. Connick (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
A lovely little present for any little girl! My daughter is only one and already understands the concept of drinking out of a tea cup while moving to the music. A lovely way to learn words and manners while having fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Jan. 2015
Mrs. S. MacLean "sumac" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
The toy was delivered promptly for Christmas. We thought the Try Me button didn't work as the batteries (included) were loose in the box. Christmas Day was very disappointing as we discovered that the batteries were fitted but didn't work. We replaced the batteries but tit still didn't work. We bought another from our local store at half the price we paid on Amazon and returned the original for a refund. However, we love the toy (when it works!) as does our granddaughter. It's excellent. I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun and hard wearing !, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
I've lost count the number of times our little one has flung this teapot across our stone floor, yet it still works!! Good ole Fisher Price. This has definitely been one of our 18 mth olds favourite toys and been played with a lot. It has different settings so that you get a variety of noises and tunes and the perfect size for a toddler to manage the teapot and cups. The different shape cakes are great for learning about shapes and 'sharing' which she does with all her soft toy friends. I highly recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars price too high, 26 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
This is a great fun educational toy, but Amazon are asking way too much for the product as it retails for 16.99 in another large popular store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set, 28 Aug. 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
I have bought this for my niece for Christmas however I couldn't resist 'testing it out to make sure it works' and as I have come to expect from Fisher Price this is yet another brilliant toy. Not that I am against giving my son a pink teapot but I do wish that they did this in another more gender neutral colour too such as green and yellow and I think Fisher Price are missing out on a lot of business and little boys a lot of fun by them not doing this as I know a lot of parents who wouldn't give their son a pink teapot. I have emailed Fisher Price with this suggestion and hopefully they may consider it in future.
This is such a charming little toy with three modes of play; imagination, music and learning and the teapot responds to whichever setting you select by using the slide on the front of the teapot. For example in the imagination role when you tip the teapot to 'pour it' it makes glugging (very realistic) tea pouring sounds, in the music mode it plays a little tune and in the learning mode it makes a glugging noise and says "you're very welcome" to teach manners. The teapot also interacts when you open the lid by teaching opposites such as "open" and "close" in the learning mode, playing a little ascending and descending tune in the music mode and giggling and making a closing noise in the imagination mode. There is also a little teabag button on the front of the teapot which again interacts in the different modes when pushed by either playing a whistling tune (imagination mode), two little charming songs (music mode) or teaching numbers and shapes via a song (learning mode).
The two little cups are the perfect size for little hands and the shape sorting cake tray has cakes in a circle, triangle and square shape to show different shapes. These cakes whilst not soft and squishy are perfect for teething and again the perfect size for little hands. A brilliant little toy which I am sure my niece will love at Christmas as I have thoroughly enjoyed 'testing it' myself.

EDIT 10/08/2014:-
My niece absolutely loved this tea set for Christmas and apparently it is one of her favourite toys. I have since had my own little girl and have bought a tea set for her too which both she and my toddler son love playing with together. A brilliant little tea set and I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant present for my 11 month old, 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
My mother-in-law bought this for my then 11 month old for Christmas. She loves it. She presses the button on the teapot and dances along to the music. She loves to chew on the cups and cakes!! I'd definitely recommend this for a baby of her age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toy for all, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set (Toy)
Lovely little set. I bought this my 10 month old daughter. Comes exactly as pictured. Nice little songs and tunes and is not annoying like so many other musical toys after hearing it a few times. It also has an on/off button which all parents will be glad to know. I was quite surprised to find that my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter actually love playing with this too and it is a great toy for all children to interact with together. Well priced toy.

Highly recommend