5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the extreme cold
Went to -38deg temps in Yukon to see Northen Lights - so glad I bought this as it kept my head - and ears and back of neck - perfectly warm for the duration. Was extra glad I'd bought more than one as helped the missus as well as her hat wasn't up to the job.
Published on 30 Jan. 2009 by M. Halai

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps yer head warm, but hardly improves your appearance!
Keeps your head ears &, if you tug it down, the back of your neck snug. Also keeps most of snow & rain out of your eyes. Hardly stylish, but I dont think that is the idea behind its design. Usual great Amazon service.
Published 22 months ago by Stan

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the extreme cold, 30 Jan. 2009
M. Halai (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Peak Beanie Hat in Black with Thinsulate Insulation (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 12 Oct. 2011
The product is well made and fit for purpose. It is particularly useful for wearers of glasses in wet weather as the peak keeps them reasonably free of raindrops- a disinct advantage over other beanie hats.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Reanie Hat, 11 Mar. 2014
Like this a lot protests head in cold weather fits well over the ears cosy when worn under a hooded jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Well Fitting, 3 Feb. 2014
Amazon Customer "Bob" (Stafford, Staffs. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Needed some protection for my ears when watching the match. Got one for my lad and myself, great fit and can now enjoy the football in comfort. Would be great if my team did win occasionally....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm - good for a big head!, 31 Mar. 2014
Excellent soft beanie hat and the visor protects my glasses from most of the rainfall. I have a very big head and it fits me very comfortably. Excellent value and highlt recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have tryed many, best yet., 27 Feb. 2014
A redesign that would allow the back to be longer so that would cover your ears and more of your neck should be good. Let me know when you have it made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery, 29 Jan. 2014
rossyb "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Three days from order to delivery, brilliant. The hat fits well and my husband has a large head so would fit any size as it has plenty of stretch. It looks well made and looks good, covers the ears and the peak is not to large, I think I will order another one in navy,good buy, great price, good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps yer head warm, but hardly improves your appearance!, 4 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Black or Black/Grey, 16 Dec. 2012
I ordered two. The first order came from Top Brand and was perfect as described on Amazon. Ordered a second which came from Outlet Store which is black with grey peak so no biggie but just be aware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Nov. 2011
Mr. D. Z. Fergar (London, England) - See all my reviews
Nice quality, keeps my head and ears warm and the peak will be great for keeping snow off my glasses. The only problem is that I lost it so I bought three more! Buy one, you will not regret it.