5.0 out of 5 stars Such a CLASSIC
Well, you can't have a list of all time great hip-hop albums without having Black Sunday somewhere near the very top. This Album sucked my generation into hip-hop. Cypress Hill and The Wu drew in a generation of white middle and lower class kids with music that wasn't our own, but which felt so fresh, and daring and cool.

I loved this album from the moment I...
Published on 18 Jan. 2007 by Mr. Robert J. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars fake rap band
They stolen the public enemy the sound gricant with a touch of dark and rock sample that all .it is for the fans of rock and white people
Published 5 months ago by madlaurent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a CLASSIC, 18 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)

I loved this album from the moment I brought it.

I loved it even more when my Dad threw it out in disgust. But looking back, this album was a musical master-peice.

This album helped shape my teenage years, much to my parents and presses dismay. But hey, we've turned out all right, haven't we !

The album is humorous, witty and fun.

With amazing beats and wonderful lyrics this album was an instant hit.

This is a true ALL TIME CLASSIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a hip hop classic!!!!, 12 April 2007
Mr. J. R. Ashmore "lcfcblueboy" (leicester, leicestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
It was the early 90s and music was the best its been since the 60s.I was a long haired grunger listening to musical gods such as Pear Jam,Nirvana,Rage Against The Machine and...........well you catch my drift.

Then everyone was talking about this great new sound that was ok for grungers to like!it was Cypress Hill and their awesome new album Black Sunday.

This album appealed to everyone from rap fans to hip hop fans to grunge fans,I remember the first time i heard Insane in the Brain,It was in my local metal club in Leicester and there is no stranger sight than seeing aload of metal fans with one hand in the air bouncing up and down to a hip hop track,but what a track.

What im saying is no matter what your musical preferance buy this classic album and believe the hype its one of the best albums i have ever bought and still gets kicked out of my car stereo more than once a week.

A timeless classic

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 16 July 2001
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
this album is quite bluntly (get it?) a classic. Without a doubt it's the best Cypress Hill album and gives a taste of them at their peak. It can be listened to again and again, and is a perfect CD for relaxing to. The rapping is great, and they even manage to sample Dusty Springfield's "Son of a Preacher Man". Well worth a listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
Hits from the band... all night long. Takes me back to my youth this, I bought it for a friend who missed out on them first time around and I wanted her to know yet another reason why 90's was a great time for music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality album, 28 Dec. 2013
Chookeez (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Sunday [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Black Sunday has been out for some time however each song is unique in its own right and always great to play any time of the day or night. Excellent band, Excellent album. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Sunday, 30 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
Immense!!! There is no better Rap/Hip hop album...Cyprus Hill captured the imagination of a generation. Thier is no poor tracks on this album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Music, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
A Classic Album from this group and a must have.

Great songs and really great to listen to.

I recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet.............., 7 Nov. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
This album is one of c.h's best. Lick a shot is mad, yet cool- clearly the best track on the album. its kinda short, but that the only thing holding this albums greatness back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
This is one of the best rap records.Funky and slow.Relaxing and orginal.I like this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made when hip hop was REAL, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
Classic album not one bad track and a must have for hip hop fans.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›