Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 November 2008
I saw these guys support Sigur Ros at a recent gig in Glasgow and I have to admit, they pleasantly surprised me. I never like to draw comparisons with other bands but they did remind me of one of my favourite bands, Mogwai especially as they are purely instrumental and rely heavily on guitar work. This 'album' consists of 6 tracks with an average track length of about 10 miunutes (another Mogwai-esque feature) and it also reminds me of Mogwai's more raw and early works. Being compared to the Scottish legends means they are in good company and it will be interesting to see how they progress. Often loud and in your face but with some subtle artistry, it's quite easy to lose yourself in this. A good debut album.
on 21 March 2011
i think this will be one of those albums i will never forget... a beautiful musical composition that flows effortlessly from one perfect sound to another. its ability to inspire raw emotion in the listened is incredible. if there was ever an album not to miss, this is it.