5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but Oh So Small!
This card coped with HD footage from the VholdR (high definition 720p) Contour HD helmet camera for 8 days non stop. The footage produced on it is smooth and the quality spot on. Just watch the size though, these things are tiny and I managed to lose one somewhere in Africa so if you happen to find it, it is mine! Highly recommended!
Published on 13 Nov 2009 by N. Stubbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Speed/Class is questionable
Copying files from old 2GB card to this 8GB card [via a PC] and I'm finding that this "Class 6" card won't copy at speeds of higher than 2 - 3 MB per second. In spite of its claims to be a 15MB per sec card. Most of the time it's even slower. Hmm. Not the greatest purchase I've ever made but it was cheap. Have yet to test how much ACTUAL space it allows me to use.
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by A. Larking

1.0 out of 5 stars promised lots but delivered little!, 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Transcend 8 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS8GUSDHC6 (Personal Computers)
Was working fine for about 5 weeks in my new muvi micro camcorder, but then developed a fault and will not work at all. I know that this card is at fault because when i put other cards in the device it works fine but not with this 'super duper spec unit. Have also tried this defunct card in other devices and it is bust.
What junk - i will be looking for a refund as this is not of merchantable quality
Very annoyed! Amazon have offered to replace it - good chaps!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works. Good compromise for price and capacity., 20 May 2010
G. Leiper "Clunk" (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Replaced 1GB that came with my phone. Figure the speed may become more relevant in future. Until fairly recently all micro SD cards were class 2 speed. Good to think of progress by working out how many thousands of 3.5 floppies it equates to. 8GB seems to be current sweet spot for price and capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Feb 2010
An excellent compact electronic storage device, with the emphasis on compact. If you are not used to this size of memory card, then please be aware that these cards are seriously small (about the size of a small finger nail). This is no criticism, but rather a warning that they need careful handling and can be easily dropped. However, once installed (in my case in a small PDA, although I believe that they tend to be used in mobile phones) this is a cracking piece of kit. Because of their large memory capacity, I understand that these cards are recommended for more 'high-end' devices and that they may not be universally compatible. They have a fast read and write time and for me this card represents good value for money and I have been completely satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 10 Oct 2010
It's a memort card, it does what it says on the tin. Good value for the money, fast, and holds enough for most uses. Overall, a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good card, 20 May 2010
D Deacon "pixist" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Works fine in my Samsung Genio Slide. The card via the phone's USB interface is slow to write at about 2MB/s but using the adapter in a card reader in a PC, it manages upto 12.5MB/s which okay for most uses. I have many other Transcend SDHC cards for my cameras and find them as reliable as my Sandisk cards but usually a bit cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars class 2 does not equal 6, 10 Jan 2011
ordered this item prior to xmas - (you can see where I'm going huh?)and it was delayed by post until today, 10/01/2011.

I contacted seller who in fairness was speedy in their response and immediately offered refund and to accept goods when they arrive with their compliments. so far, so ok.

today the card arrived, well packaged, etc, superb - sadly I had already ordered another from ebay as I needed the card long before now, and truly thought this card was lost in transit.

So the problem is, as the title of my review hints at, the card received is a class 2, it says it in bold on the packet, and on the little card within. Fundamental issue.

just for clarity:

"Transcend 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card with adapter TS8GUSDHC6"

Very unimpressed now. Good job I went elsewhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value...., 11 Nov 2009
Nahida (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
I am really grateful to the seller. The package arrived at time, and the memory card is working fine on my Samsung L700 mobile phone. I was first not certain about compatibility and stuff, so I contacted them by asking them about the product via email, and they helped by telling me that my phone did support the memory card. After that, it didn't take long for me to order the card. I'm happy now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for around 10 pounds, 15 May 2010
Shameem Shaik - See all my reviews
Overall it is a good product. However i think going by the technology changes which are proportionate to price, it should be around 10 pounds max.

So far, it has not given me any problem.i have used in samsung c3050 mobile. so need to see when i put in other phones.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 22 Jan 2010
C. M. L'homme - See all my reviews
bought an 8gb sd card says 8gb on the card but went into memory status and its only 1.8gb gutted

ARRAY(0xb46d6e04)