5.0 out of 5 stars The New Tracks
Having already reviewed Rockferry and giving it a glowing review all I wish to say is that until it was replaced with this Deluxe version it was still the most played CD in my car (much to the annoyance of others who aren't as fond of her music as I am!)

The 7 additional tracks on the deluxe version continue in that distinctive Duffy modern take on the 60s...
Published on 6 Dec 2008 by Big Bertha

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
not a bad cd, although i'm not a Duffy fan.It was another present and the person was very pleased with it.
Published 7 months ago by san

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockferry Deluxe, 19 Feb 2009
Corinjd (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
I love this album and play it all the time. Beautiful voice, gorgeous tunes and thoughtful lyrics. Duffy thoroughly deserves the three Brits she has just won.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duffy - Will Rain On Your Parade, 13 Feb 2009
Mapoo (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
Fantastic Album, Great Voice...

I love the song "Rain on your Parade" I looked at this Album a few time's in the Shop, and wasn't sure if to get it or not, but I guess I did lol and I loved it, So if you like a few song's of Duffys then get the Album, there are some nice songs on it. As for Cd 2 my Favourite songs are: Rain on yor parade and Stop.

Get it...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Deluxe CD is Great, 2 Feb 2009
M. Sivilla (Tallahassee, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
I love the deluxe version of Rockferry. Shipping the the U.S. took a few extra days but it was well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Soul, For A New School Audience, 29 Nov 2008
Caleb Williams (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
Off the cusp of the Amy Winehouse sound, we're now treated to an immensely talented and soulful singer by the name of Duffy. She has one of those familiar faces that you think you know and one of those voices that you haven't heard for decades, unless you break out your old album collection of course. She flew into the UK charts with her debut single "Mercy" the backing music was nostalgic and the voice unique. Many compared the woman to Ms. Winehouse, but I would certainly put Duffy in a category of her own easily comparing her to the Etta James' of the world.

What annoys me in a way is, she's so talented, I mean that with true sincerity but it upsets me that she has now resorted to the robbing tactics of releasing a "Delux" edition version of the album with about 6 new songs, one to be a single. It seems to be the trend of the music companies now as a way of milking as much money from the fans as possible. I would honestly advise that if you haven't bought the regular album already then wait for the delux edition. The extra songs are worth the cash, I just don't think it's right that people should be forced to buy the original album and then should have to fork out again for the delux edition.

Top 3 songs are the current singles

1. Mercy
2. Rain On Your Parade
3. Warwick Avenue.

Buy it and love it (The delux edition I mean.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok!!!!!!!!! ..., 5 July 2014
Ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
I love this cd

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent album, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
Check out this excellent debut album from Duffy if you haven't already!. It's been out for a few years now but still worth adding to your collection. My favourite track from it still is 'Warwick Avenue' ....which was her second hit single. The album also contains 'Mercy'.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 27 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Duffy - Rockferry, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
Love this album, and cant believe it has taken me this long to buy it!
Duffy has a unique tone to her voice and every song is a pleasure to listen to, and even better singing along with her with the volume turned up in the car or shower!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mercy, these songs do not do her voice justice!!!, 21 Dec 2013
Sally A. Falconer (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
There are only three songs that I like on this cd and the rest are awful! It is such a shame as she has a fabulous voice. Please someone write her some decent songs!

Rockferry
Rockferry by Duffy (Audio CD - 2008)