5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money
I got mine from Halfords £129 they had a deal on not long ago. I also purchased the adaptor lead (SOT-092) for my Ford radio 6000 unit. (I installed this myself in my Ford Transit connect van 2007 plate) Install is pretty straight forward Halfords can check what lead your vehicle requires by checking your reg on there system.

I must say the sound quality is...
Published 13 months ago by M. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty on installation, but handled well by Amazon
Published 24 days ago by Whizkid

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Features - Iphone volume lets it down, 9 Mar. 2009
M. Newham (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
I love all the connectivity of this system allowing Ipods, MP3 players / USb sticks SD cards all to be connected to play music whilst in the car and it works VERY well as a hands free kit too with most phones however it does struggle a bit with the Iphone 3G - This appears to be down to the iphone however and not the car kit - Apparently the iphone has some noise cancelling functions on it for background noise which get a bit over excited when used through the car kit which can make the person in the car sound a bit distant to the remote user - Doesn't happen every time and I am sure Apple will come up with a solution in a firmware update as the iphone did it on my last car kit too - Back to the parrot - I love it - It does get a bit of stick for being a little unrealiable in establishing a connection but has worked EVERY time for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)

I must say the sound quality is superb and has really enhanced the quality of the speakers in my van. Handsfree and having a conversation on the motorway is brilliant very clear and the other person I'm talking to has never said I can't hear your or are you driving. Comes with a USB, iPhone4 and a AUX input, also the screen it selfs takes a media card so plenty of ways to play your music.

I just stream my phone via my amazon cloud on 3G then Bluetooth it to my Parrot MKIi9200

I do about 1000 miles a week I just can't believe I didn't get this sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parrot car kit, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
A bit dubious about the car kit at first
I didn't believe all that it said It could do
But it does and does it brilliantly
A great purchase and a great add on to my car
Tc

5.0 out of 5 stars Most people just plonk it in the glove box which takes no time and is easily done. The unit itself is great, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
In my newish style Fiesta this was a piece of cake to install as long as you have the right screwdrivers and sockets and know how to work them. A basic understanding of trim removal & replacing is important too. Youtube tutorials are your friend. It took maybe 3 hours all in although I faffed around for ages as I wanted the USB socket to be up by the driver side A pillar so I could plug the iPhone in when using sat nav. Most people just plonk it in the glove box which takes no time and is easily done.

The unit itself is great. Compact and fully integrated and surprisingly easy to use. Calls are clear for both parties and music quality is surprisingly good. Although USB connection offers slightly higher quality than bluetooth as well as offering increased functionality.

5.0 out of 5 stars incar entertainment, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
bought for hands free use of phone incar when driving.
reviews very good about mki9200
having all the extras for music and the ways to plug in a very big bonus.
arrived very quick.
highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty on installation, but handled well by Amazon, 5 July 2015
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
I have rated this 3 stars as the product was found to be faulty on installation. Not the fault of Amazon or Parrot as these thongs do happen. As a product it looked good and would have met my needs based on the research and reviews I had read. Amazon took the product back and gave a full refund. The experience did put me off buying a replacement, so I have opted for an IO Play 2. Similar product, similar reviews, but the IO Play 2 has a bigger inbuilt amplifier which will probably help with the quality of the sound.

A bit of a pointless review of the product really as I can only comment on its looks and Amazons customer service but wanted to share my experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good works well, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
Really good works well, you do need somebody to fit the kit for you. The only down side to it is the controls on/of switch in the dark you have problems seeing it. Besides that I would recommend it to anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
I bought this as my wife did get on with a bluetooth ear piece. Fitted this myself using a ISO lead having had some previous experience of ICE installation. The only thing to make sure is you have enough room behind the sterio for the bundles of wiring! Brilliant streaming of auido from iphone and my Nokia lumia 800. Simple to use, voice recognition is very good

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected people cant hear you very well even ..., 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
Not as good as expected people cant hear you very well even with the mic close to your mouth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and the demerits...., 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
Good,cheaper than halfords, voice recognition don't work, usb connection need to plugged out and in to use each time you restart your car for playing music. You have to buy http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002LYK11Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 ( sot 976 ) cable to install the set to ur car ( skoda ). Installation cause you another 50 GBP. Still its a good product.

Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit