5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money
I got mine from Halfords £129 they had a deal on not long ago. I also purchased the adaptor lead (SOT-092) for my Ford radio 6000 unit. (I installed this myself in my Ford Transit connect van 2007 plate) Install is pretty straight forward Halfords can check what lead your vehicle requires by checking your reg on there system.

I must say the sound quality is...
Published 8 months ago by M. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - but there are some issues if you stream your music.
The hands free functionality is good. Make sure you install the cable with the USB connection where you can get at it. I use a iPhone5 and have twice had to do a firmware update on this after the phone firmware was updated (music stopped streaming properly).

Published 10 months ago by PeteB

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)

I must say the sound quality is superb and has really enhanced the quality of the speakers in my van. Handsfree and having a conversation on the motorway is brilliant very clear and the other person I'm talking to has never said I can't hear your or are you driving. Comes with a USB, iPhone4 and a AUX input, also the screen it selfs takes a media card so plenty of ways to play your music.

I just stream my phone via my amazon cloud on 3G then Bluetooth it to my Parrot MKIi9200

I do about 1000 miles a week I just can't believe I didn't get this sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars incar entertainment, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
bought for hands free use of phone incar when driving.
reviews very good about mki9200
having all the extras for music and the ways to plug in a very big bonus.
arrived very quick.
highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Features - Iphone volume lets it down, 9 Mar. 2009
M. Newham (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
I love all the connectivity of this system allowing Ipods, MP3 players / USb sticks SD cards all to be connected to play music whilst in the car and it works VERY well as a hands free kit too with most phones however it does struggle a bit with the Iphone 3G - This appears to be down to the iphone however and not the car kit - Apparently the iphone has some noise cancelling functions on it for background noise which get a bit over excited when used through the car kit which can make the person in the car sound a bit distant to the remote user - Doesn't happen every time and I am sure Apple will come up with a solution in a firmware update as the iphone did it on my last car kit too - Back to the parrot - I love it - It does get a bit of stick for being a little unrealiable in establishing a connection but has worked EVERY time for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parrot car kit, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
A bit dubious about the car kit at first
I didn't believe all that it said It could do
But it does and does it brilliantly
A great purchase and a great add on to my car
Tc

4.0 out of 5 stars Parrot MKi9200, 25 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
This works generally very well but has a few glitches such as sometimes stopping after each track has been played on my iPhone or sometimes not answering calls on the phone. The only other annoyance is that you need to use it's own volume control rather than the car stereos volume but other than that it works well and does what it is supposed to do

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - but there are some issues if you stream your music., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)

I chose this because of the music streaming capability. It is very frustrating that every time you get a text or email, the music stops for a few seconds. As I get tweets from BBC news, if something big happens on the news (and you get lots of tweets) you may as well stop listening to the streamed music because it stops and starts so much.

There may be a way around this, if there is, Parrot were not aware of it when I phoned them.

The phone functionality all works very well - but I bought it for both music streaming and hands free phone.

I hope this review was useful and fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly rated and great for phone calls plus music devices ., 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
A gift for someone who needs phone communication in their vehicle at all times . I had in the past bought them the portable parrot but it was not the best and had many issues . This has to be hard wired into your vehicle so an extra cost but reviews say this is a great product and even has a twin microphone . It is also good for music which was handy as no aux in on their older vehicle . So a good all round solution and should be better than their current phone through TomTom set up .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
I bought this as my wife did get on with a bluetooth ear piece. Fitted this myself using a ISO lead having had some previous experience of ICE installation. The only thing to make sure is you have enough room behind the sterio for the bundles of wiring! Brilliant streaming of auido from iphone and my Nokia lumia 800. Simple to use, voice recognition is very good

4.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought two!, 22 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
Initially fitted one of these to my wife's car, to replace a Nokia CK-15W and a Harmon Kardon Drive/Play; it is much better at both jobs than either of the previous devices, and was so good that when I replaced my car I didn't hesitate to get another MKi9200 for it.

The only issues we have had are that the line-out leads don't come with any terminals on them - less of a problem on my Cabasse equipped Renault, where I wired them directly into one of the OE plugs, but on the Honda it was necessary to solder on some RCA plugs, which was a bit of a faff.

Occassionally the iPod will crash, though this is probably more an Apple issue, and scrolling through a lot of music takes a long time, you can use the track shift button to speed things up, but anything beginning with "The" tends to slow things down somewhat.

Less occasionally the Parrot will crash, which necessitates switching the car off to reset, but these occurances are infrequent.

When answering a call from by Blackberry, you must accept the call using the Parrot, or things get confusing.

I tried to update the firmware using an SD card, shortly after getting it, but it wouldn't take it. There haven't been any issues significant enough for me to try to follow up though, so I haven't tried again.

Would I buy another? Without hesitation - and did!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit (Electronics)
I had to return the item twice as it failed. If it wasn't for the fact that I payed £60 for installation I would have asked for a refund. I used a Parrot before and was very happy with it, but this model I wouldn't buy again .

Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Car Kit