on 14 August 2009
I bought these nutcrackers for my Tory-boy husband for Christmas and he says it's his favourite gift ever! The only slight problem is that the crackers don't feel that sturdy. They've yet to break but they're made of plastic and don't feel like they can take too much strain.
on 2 February 2010
Maggie may look funny but she is not fit enough to deal with nuts. She is just OK to crack a walnut but completely useless with hazelnuts. On a 3rd attempt to crack a nut her plastic leg fell off. I had to buy a usual nutcracker.
on 8 January 2010
A fun item but for looks only. As a nutcracker - well the lady's thighs are just not up to it - who would have thought!
on 6 May 2012
We all knew that this unholy cow was nuts, now you to can enjoy for yourself her majesty at her finest. Ideal for that street party when she pops her clogs, that we will all be enjoying. Perhaps only bettered by a duo of Cams ans Ozy both whom have lost their clogs having deluded themselves that they realy do know how to run a country into the ground.
on 10 January 2011
The instructions were as follows:

"Simply Insert a nut up her skirt, squeeze her legs together and hey presto - your nut is cracked"

VERY BAD IDEA!!

I can longer have children. this fetish toy just went one step too far!!!!!!!!!
on 22 December 2009
Don't know whether it actually functions as a nut cracker, but very humorous and well received by my father. A decent price too.
on 5 December 2011
I bought this for a friend for Christmas - I haven't given it to her yet but I know she will get the joke! It's funny and the box it comes in is great - just a shame it was rather damaged when it arrived - I feel it should have been boxed rather than placed in an envelope...think I'll be a bit embarrassed at gifting it to my friend in such a state but I'm sure she'll understand.
on 9 February 2012
This was an ideal gift for my 40 something brother who is a massive Thatcher fan, comes in a great presentation box too! I've not personally used it, but I think it's more about the idea behind it.
on 11 January 2011
When my uncle opened this gift at Christmas he laughed for an hour, and it currently sitting above the fire in the accompanying box.
Sadly this does not work for large nuts and don't force it.
on 24 July 2015