Price:£2.95+ Free shipping

on 26 March 2009
I purchased the pink version of these and found that the quality was good and they stayed in the ears. They eliminate external sound entirely. Found them soft and comfortable the exact opposite of what I would of expected of metal.
on 16 July 2009
I bought these to use with my iPod and was a bit unsure about the metal when I purchased them, but I have to say that they are probably the best earphones I have ever bought. They are a lot more comfortable than a lot of plastic earphones I've used and stay in the ears without constantly readjusting them. The metal, as you'd expect, is a bit cold at first but with the silicon ear pieces after a minute or 2 you hardly notice the metal at all. Compared to other iPod earphones, the sound quality is also excellent. I would definately recommend these.
33 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2012
I use earphones in the gym and several far more expensive pairs have broken very quickly. These have a longer lead which helps and a good overall sound quality and as a bonus come in a little plastic case with three different sized ear pieces. Have seen no sign of breaking and even if they did they did I could buy several pairs for the price of one of the branded models. Unless you are into your Bose these should do the job.
on 2 March 2012
I got These as a Replacement for my old headphones which lasted about a week before breaking. I can't Say the same for these as i Have Had them for almost a month and use them everyday and i have not had any problems. They also look better than most earphones and they Are Great Value and a Great Delivery. I will 100% Buy theses again When they break.
on 2 May 2012
I would say these headphones are good value for the price. If you are looking for cheap headphones with a decent sound for everyday use then these do the job just fine.

the ear bud comes in three interchangeable colours. White, blue and pink. As mentioned in a previous review, the metal part of the bud does look slightly more glamerous in the photos, none the less they still look nice.

I have had these headphone for 3 weeks now, and so far with everyday use they haven't broken or being damaged.

Over all if your looking to spead no more that £5.00, I would reccomend these.
on 13 February 2010
I was after a new pair of earphones and came across these. After reading some bad a some good reviews i decided i will buy them, The postage was brilliant as i got them in 1 day. I opened the box to find a spare set of ear plug things and then plugged them into my ipod and played a song. The quality of the music was excellent and it was very clear and crisp. So please dont be put off by the bad reviews, for a fiver just buy them and you'll be amazed!!
on 3 August 2011
Great headphones. Good sound quality.
I bought them about one month ago but the rubber casing around the headphone jack has split which led to one of the headphones not working, but for the price I don't mind buying them again.
on 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in a sercure package, the product looked great online but was disappointed when they arrived, the wire wasn't rubber it felt hard plastic like, I think imhad them for around two weeks and the ear piece started to brake and the wire came loose, I wasn't happy with the product at all and wouldnt recommend anyone to buy them.
on 3 April 2011
item came in perfect condition, arrived super fast, item itself its as it says and also metallic so they look wicked!!
on 20 August 2011
The earphones are really good, they do not break easily. and the sound qoulity is very good. good choice to buy one