on 14 January 2001
Eros has a rare talent of drawing people to his music - irrespective of whether you speak Italian or not. I am fortunate that I understand Italian which makes his music more enjoyable for me, but even if I didn't, Eros' cd Tutte Storie must be one of the best out there on the international music scene. He is incredibly talented, but sadly terribly underrated in the music world and I wish his music was played more widely in the UK (even though I know this will never happen!) Instead we, as fans of his, will just buy his music either because me love him or on recommendation. I was lent Tutte Storie by an Italian colleague and I became so obsessed by the music therein that this is all I ever play now! My other cds have taken a definite back seat! I went straight onto the net to Amazon.com to search for more of his music and have now also bought Ogni Senso with the famous Se bastasse une canzone - one of his all-time greats and a song I only previously had on tape that a friend had recorded for me way back in 1990 along with Amore Contro... On Tutte Storie, all tracks are excellent, but listen out particulary for Cose Della Vita, Un Altra Te, Un Grosso No, Favola and Silver e Missie ....these songs will ruminate inside your head forever more - and you'll be humming them in the car, on the bus, at work - anywhere!!!!Buy and enjoy as much as I have!
Eros at his best. Recommend to all you romantics out there. A excellent example of Italian music.
on 9 October 2015
I bought this album specifically because I saw my favourite drummer Steve Ferrone was playing on it. Little did I realise not only would I be introduced to a great musical talent whose work I can't do without but that it would go on to be one of my favourite listens, period. The musicianship from everyone involved is first-rate, the production is top-notch and the songwriting is very strong. The melodies throughout are as good as anything I have ever heard. There are no weak tracks though I must make mention of Nostalsong, with it's gorgeous saxophone solo in the middle and Un Grosso No is simply stunning - I have listened to it dozens of times and it still blows me away. This is a fine album from a great musician. I'm glad I heard it. It's a part of my life now.
on 8 April 2013
Não é uma obra de arte, mas é um excelente disco, que nos oferece momentos soberbos. A voz de Eros tem uma musicalidade e um tom envolvente que é difícil de encontrar. Sem maravilhar em todas as faixas, é, no entanto, uma aposta segura.
on 14 January 2001
Eros has a rare talent of drawing people to his music - irrespective of whether you speak Italian or not. I am fortunate that I understand Italian which makes his music more enjoyable for me, but even if I didn't, Eros' cd Tutte Storie must be one of the best out there on the international music scene. He is incredibly talented, but sadly terribly underrated in the music world and I wish his music was played more widely in the UK (even though I know this will never happen!) Instead we, as fans of his, will just buy his music either because me love him or on recommendation. I was lent Tutte Storie by an Italian colleague and I became so obsessed by the music therein that this is all I ever play now! My other cds have taken a definite back seat! I went straight onto the net to Amazon.com to search for more of his music and have now also bought Ogni Senso with the famous Se bastasse une canzone - one of his all-time greats and a song I only previously had on tape that a friend had recorded for me way back in 1990 along with Amore Contro. I love him and if anyone has anymore information they can send me about Eros or when his next concert will be (either in the UK or in Italy), please e-mail me at dcarolann@yahoo.com. On Tutte Storie, all tracks are excellent, but listen out particulary for Cose Della Vita, A Mezza Via, Un Grosso No, Favola and Silver e Missie ....these songs will ruminate inside your head forever more - and you'll be humming them in the car, on the bus, at work - anywhere!!!!Buy and enjoy as much as I have!
on 8 January 2002
I loved Dove Ce Musica, am entralled by Stilelibero, but this is the one which says it all about the vast scope of his talent. No song sounds the same as another and each one a gem. Fantastic!
on 10 December 2015
play it all the time in my car
on 30 August 2015
excellent
on 18 May 2015
excellent
on 2 July 2013
Excellent cd!! Recommended. A really good selection of music. This is an amazing album - a 'must-have' collection of brilliant songs spanning the years of quality music