5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Kicker Toy
My 5 year old Border Collie loves this toy. It took all of 15 minutes to show him how to work it.The best treats so far I have found to work are the small, hard chew sticks cut into small pieces. As he was playing with it the other night his best friend a lurcher was getting the treats as he was getting them out.
Published on 24 Oct 2010 by Max the Collie

2.0 out of 5 stars dog owner east sussex
I was initially disappointed, as the toy was self assembly but the holes required were not in the correct place. Luckily my husband was able to redo the holes and so put it together. I wouldn't
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. M. A. Lake

2.0 out of 5 stars dog owner east sussex, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Trixie Dog Activity Kicker, 26 × 15 × 24 cm (Misc.)
have been able to assemble it myself. It has beaten my dog, who despite being shown how,is still unable to push the knobs up with the amount of force required to eject the treats. Overall, rather disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Trixie Dog Activity Kicker, 26 × 15 × 24 cm (Misc.)
This product was not fit for purpose. The wood was poor quality and broken in places. The Pre drilled holes were in the wrong place and overall it was badly made. I returned the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to review,, 27 Dec 2009
Trickle Tree (The universe) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Trixie Dog Activity Kicker, 26 × 15 × 24 cm (Misc.)
I find this product hard to review as I don't know if it is the product that is at fault, my dog's aptitude or my lack of patience but my Molly doesn't really like this game. It is very hard to find a treat that will go into the holes and not get stuck and have to be extricated with a knife. I will try again but have found only smarties work and I really don't like giving this to my dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Kicker Toy, 24 Oct 2010