5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure guaranteed!!
Was able to slide most of the length inside me, then I switched it on..wow what an orgasm! Great tool,..!!
Published 14 months ago by Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Thor too mighty
This product was my first attempt to a full size sex toy.
I should have maybe investigated more as the thing really is huge.
The length I could probably put a way (most of it ;-)) the diameter for me is way, way more than I can handle and only the tip gets put away.
Published 10 months ago by Tahilah

3.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Thor too mighty, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Perfect Pleasures 12-inch Mighty Thor Vibrator Flesh (Personal Care)
This product was my first attempt to a full size sex toy.
I should have maybe investigated more as the thing really is huge.
I was disappointed that the head is not moving but, as I am new to this, maybe I have been looking at the wrong item. I think fpr myself I would go into an Ann Summers or sex toyshop to browse around and get ideas of which toy does exactly what.
The feel is a little stiff, ofcourse as it is not the real thing.
Price I found very good making it not so painful that I can not physically manage this mighty one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure guaranteed!!, 30 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
The lady who got it loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to bad an item, 1 April 2014
Just bit to solid at end otherwise it is an OK item just a little bit softer material be better

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond expectations, 26 Feb 2014
I was shocked when I saw it. It is huge , real colour and shape, works exceptionally well. Lady's, don't hesitate to try! ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars SELF PLEASURE, 13 Dec 2013
A bit too stiff not natural feeling spoils the vibrating effect. Not recommended unless you like it rough does go deep though so take care as can go to far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Indeed!, 9 Nov 2014
For a large vibrator, the MIghty Thor certainly fits the bill. Excellent vibration note that hits the mark every time. If you are looking for soft and flexible this is not for you. Not for the faint hearted :)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with this since we bought it and its not bad, the motor could be abit more powerful to ..., 9 Nov 2014
The wife and I have played about with this since we bought it and its not bad, the motor could be abit more powerful to give it more viberation, but its easy to control with it being bigger

3.0 out of 5 stars so presume they are happy!, 10 Sep 2014
No word back from Nigeria, so presume they are happy !

Perfect Pleasures 12-inch Mighty Thor Vibrator Flesh