on 10 January 2014
I bought this toy as a stocking filler for my son of 3 for Christmas 2013 not sure what he'd think of it. To my surprise he has played with it no end, flipping the ladder this way and that, making it into a crocodile shape and all sorts!! In addition my wife who couldn't understand the point of it likes messing about with it too.
The colours are really lovely and vibrant and the ribbon bright yellow.
It's really made well, robust, smooth edged wood and just the right weight to hold easily no matter what age from 3 upwards.
Highly recommended.
on 27 February 2014
I purchased this for my 1 year old grandson,who dosnt understand yet how it works, but Daddy does!
Slightly smaller than i thought but it is ideal for tiny fingers,and the bright colours are great!
on 9 February 2014
Great quality and lovely to have an old fashioned toy but in bright, attractive colours. Nice to put in your hand bag and pull out to distract in the car/in a restaurant.
on 23 March 2014
Colourful and kept grandson busy, particularly trying to understand how it worked. Good price for hours of fun. Worth the money.
on 4 April 2014
Lovely alternative to plastic children's toys. Will keep my 3 year old amused while he tries to figure it out. Ribbons seem to hold all the pretty painted blocks in place securely.
on 8 January 2014
Its is nicely made, but it isn't quite what I was expecting, I thought it was going to be the same thing as I remember as a child, but it wasn't and my child wasn't impressed.
on 4 March 2014
A fun product for all the family. So much fun in fact that there is competition as to who gets it first! Baby wins every time!
on 1 October 2013
This is a lovely, colourful and sturdy product. It's one of the nicest I've seen and the bright colours caught my grandson's eye as soon as he saw it. He is fascinated by how it works and, at the moment, it's his favourite toy. I think I may have to buy a couple more as I'm sure this is going to be so well loved we may need to have a replacement!! I will definitely buy more toys/products from this seller.
on 23 November 2013
This babys toy, a Jacobs ladder arrived earlier than i expected, and will certainly be appreciated by my baby grandson at Christmas. It's educational, and fun to use, and i'm sure he will spend hours making different shapes from it. A really safe and interesting little toy for little hands to grasp and learn as he plays with it. Thank you for such a simple, easy and well constructed toy.
on 24 January 2015
Seemed to take ages to arrive. When it came it was not prettily patterned with spots and stripes like the image advertised. Other reviewers have also noticed it is smaller than the original Jacobs Ladders. It's not bad but could've been better, and the sellers definitely need to update the advert on Amazon.