Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Colour: White|Change

on 18 November 2015
I received one of these as a present on Fathers day a couple of years ago. This is a high quality practical mug which I regularly use for my mid morning coffee and it shows no real signs of dishwasher wear and tear. My usual test for anything is would I buy it again and in this instance I have just recently purchased another one as a small thank you for a friend who provided excellent advice and guidance to me during the development of a complex spread sheet application.
on 1 January 2016
Perfect as a gift as this mug comes in a gift box (ideal for wrapping too). What can I say, it's a white mug with a design on the front and looks identical to the photo. Appears of good quality and I don't think the design will wear off quickly. Great!
on 14 July 2015
I bought this for a colleague who was leaving work. He has told me it broke very shortly after we gave it to him as the handle snapped off. He had already disposed of it before he told me, so can not request any sort of refund.
on 10 January 2015
Got this as a present for my mum and she absolutely loved it! It's suitable for dishwasher and microwave too, which is great as some mugs with writing on aren't. A good buy for someone in an admin role
on 18 March 2014
Bought this for a work colleague for Christmas as we had both been working on a lot of spreadsheets recently (which is outside of our normal job description, and had not been much fun!) Went down very well and caused lots of laughs in the office. The mug is well made and looks great. Would make a great Secret Santa present.
on 26 January 2013
My friend is an accountant in training and had mentioned in passing his lecturers' mug. This is it, it made him laugh and he loves it, made the perfect birthday present.

The mug itself is exactly as described, and 4 months later the pattern's still tehre and unfaded through numerous dishwasher trips.
on 19 September 2012
Can never understand my wifes passion for numbers and after she mentioned others using her mug in the office I purchased this to help her keep going through the day, She may love spread sheets but prefers a good cuppa. It as been in use for month and the print is as fresh as day one, good item
on 13 November 2013
My husband bought me this for Christmas a year or 2 ago, and I loved it. Not only was it perfect for me, but it was a big, heavy-duty and chunky mug you could get a huge brew into!

Anyway, my beloved mug went the way of all eathenware in my clumsy care, and broke, so I had to buy a new one. I ordered a replacement and, while it still has the same awesome deisgn on it, the mug I received was much smaller and thinner.

It's still a cool mug, but it would have been nice to be the original size and shape.
on 13 December 2012
It came well packed. Good quality. This is going to be such an appropriate present for a certain person.
If you know someone that enjoys using a spreadsheet at every opportunity, this is the gift.
on 7 February 2014
I got one as a surprise gift today and its a lovely mug, well printed and feels good to hold. I like how large the handle is, with having arthritis I need to be able to get my hand through the handle to hold a mug so this is perfect for me. The box is cute and snug with no excess packaging or wastage which is great and, well, who doesn't love spreadsheets?