5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience
Fantastic product, successfully eradicated mouse problem in my home within a week. My sleepless nights and anxiety attacks long gone since I discovered Vermatik 4 IN 1. I would highly recommend this product.
Published on 16 Sept. 2011 by Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars peppermint oil worked more?
Published 11 months ago by meiajx

5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience, 16 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Vermatik Advanced Plug In 4 In 1 Electromagnetic/Ultrasonic Rat/Mouse/Rodent Repeller With Built In Ionic Air Purifier (AS SEEN ON TV)

3.0 out of 5 stars peppermint oil worked more?, 26 Mar. 2014
Ok mice r my worst beyond worst enemy. Rats, mice, mouse. U name it..dont like them..dont want them on my screen, tv nothing, let alone my house!.so wen i saw one..that was it..ordered this..and peppermint oil..and btw it does work..i sprayed peppermint around like crazy..the house smelt of toothpaste..got extremely lightheaded..next thing you know we see 8running around the house like crazy!!..2died from the smell..after 2days..with this and peppermint oil.. i have been mice free for one month now..fingers cross its for good..

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermatik 4 in 1 Rat war., 13 Dec. 2011
I bought this product having been told that ultra-sonic rat repellers work. The one I wanted was not available so gave this one ago. The instructions say to give 4 -weeks before judging the effect. Having rat/mouse visitors most nights the result was IMMEDIATE. And 4 weeks in still no sign. Good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great so far, 4 Jun. 2013
J. Wilson - See all my reviews
had mice. Now we don't. Plugged it in and within two days we were no longer catching mice in our (humane traps).

1.0 out of 5 stars Forget it, 15 May 2013
Stephen Gale - See all my reviews
Have tried this for a couple of months now. Maybe I've got the the wrong sort of mouse (wood mice), but it simply hasn't made any difference at all. Essentially a waste of money. Stick to traditional methods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure what to expect, but very impressed, 14 Sept. 2014
M. R. Hudson - See all my reviews
Bought this and a slightly different model from the same manufacturer. Plugged one in the kitchen and one in the lounge. Result: no more mouse noises (and they had become almost constant in the lounge during the day). A couple of times I even heard a mouse (presumably) pop its head out behind my wine bottle collection but, instead of the rustling sounds continuing indefinitely, they stopped within seconds. I can only deduce: mouse popped its head out, thought "oh no that wretched sound is still there" and did a bunk! So far so very good, and it is 2-3 weeks now. I will buy more as spares so as to be protected if these ever break (though build quality looks good). My house is fairly small, and I think I managed to position the devices in nearly optimal positions relative to known mouse entry points. So those who have had less effective results might consider positioning and number of devices - logically, signal strength at the points where the mice enter the property must be important. Think about how your wifi signal varies in different parts of different rooms ...

1.0 out of 5 stars call in the professionals!, 6 Dec. 2014
I bought this with scepticism. I used it for weeks to no avail. I even put the poison right next to it and they kept coming for it! I gave up and called in the professionals... After already spending £50 on this and poison I needed the help. They Only charge £62 if you contact the council. He told me these are a waste of money as they don't work and that the shop poison is rubbish. Save your money and call in a professional... At least they deal with it till the pests are gone and you pay a one off charge even if they have to keep coming back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermatick Advanced Plug In, 22 May 2013
Michael Brogan "brogs" (Lanc,s UK) - See all my reviews
We were having a Rat Problem with one loose in the loft, but two days after installation no sign of the little bugger, can recommend it !

5.0 out of 5 stars PEST REPELLER, 31 Aug. 2011
Excellent product, used for last 4 weeks and seems to have got rid of my rat problem. Time will tell how effective but so far looking good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Nov. 2012
I used to find mouse droppings every morning in my poor dogs cage, a friend recommended I get a device so looked on amazon and compared several similar items and decided this one seemed the best. I plugged it in and next morning checked my cupboards and he goes cage - no droppings its been like that ever since!