5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience
Fantastic product, successfully eradicated mouse problem in my home within a week. My sleepless nights and anxiety attacks long gone since I discovered Vermatik 4 IN 1. I would highly recommend this product.
Published on 16 Sept. 2011 by Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars peppermint oil worked more?
Published 15 months ago by meiajx

3.0 out of 5 stars peppermint oil worked more?, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Vermatik Advanced Plug In 4 In 1 Electromagnetic/Ultrasonic Rat/Mouse/Rodent Repeller With Built In Ionic Air Purifier (AS SEEN ON TV)
Ok mice r my worst beyond worst enemy. Rats, mice, mouse. U name it..dont like them..dont want them on my screen, tv nothing, let alone my house!.so wen i saw one..that was it..ordered this..and peppermint oil..and btw it does work..i sprayed peppermint around like crazy..the house smelt of toothpaste..got extremely lightheaded..next thing you know we see 8running around the house like crazy!!..2died from the smell..after 2days..with this and peppermint oil.. i have been mice free for one month now..fingers cross its for good..

5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience, 16 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermatik 4 in 1 Rat war., 13 Dec. 2011
I bought this product having been told that ultra-sonic rat repellers work. The one I wanted was not available so gave this one ago. The instructions say to give 4 -weeks before judging the effect. Having rat/mouse visitors most nights the result was IMMEDIATE. And 4 weeks in still no sign. Good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermatic Advanced Plug 4 in one Rodent Repeller, 19 Mar. 2012
I started to hear the dreaded scratching noise just before Christmas and so wanted something that would convince whoever was there to find another place to play. I didn't want to use poison, so I had a search around the Amazon website and this product seemed to be just what I needed. I have been using it since the end of January and I must say it has done the trick! I liked the thought of the ionic air purifier, although I must confess that I haven't used it yet. I noticed when trying to put a product link in that it has been superceded by a 6 in 1 advanced repeller, so I might just have to investigate that!

4.0 out of 5 stars Silent Partner, 4 April 2014
A silent partner sitting in the electrical socket of choice, I'm very pleased. I would recommend this as a possible cure to noisy mice/rats.

5.0 out of 5 stars PEST REPELLER, 31 Aug. 2011
Excellent product, used for last 4 weeks and seems to have got rid of my rat problem. Time will tell how effective but so far looking good.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 24 Jan. 2012
was dubious as the mice were in the loft and the plug is in a bedroom - but, so far so good!!

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, 10 Jan. 2012
Marc (London UK) - See all my reviews
This is really not worth buying..... I've had it plugged in for around a week now, and this evening a mouse ran directly past the plug point where it is situated.

JUNK - stick to mouse traps!

5.0 out of 5 stars great so far, 4 Jun. 2013
J. Wilson - See all my reviews
had mice. Now we don't. Plugged it in and within two days we were no longer catching mice in our (humane traps).

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 21 Jan. 2012
I bought to eliminate mice infestation in my house. It works and I am very pleased with it. I would reccomend.