5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience
Fantastic product, successfully eradicated mouse problem in my home within a week. My sleepless nights and anxiety attacks long gone since I discovered Vermatik 4 IN 1. I would highly recommend this product.
Published on 16 Sept. 2011 by Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars peppermint oil worked more?
Published 14 months ago by meiajx

3.0 out of 5 stars peppermint oil worked more?, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Vermatik Advanced Plug In 4 In 1 Electromagnetic/Ultrasonic Rat/Mouse/Rodent Repeller With Built In Ionic Air Purifier (AS SEEN ON TV)
Ok mice r my worst beyond worst enemy. Rats, mice, mouse. U name it..dont like them..dont want them on my screen, tv nothing, let alone my house!.so wen i saw one..that was it..ordered this..and peppermint oil..and btw it does work..i sprayed peppermint around like crazy..the house smelt of toothpaste..got extremely lightheaded..next thing you know we see 8running around the house like crazy!!..2died from the smell..after 2days..with this and peppermint oil.. i have been mice free for one month now..fingers cross its for good..

5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience, 16 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermatik 4 in 1 Rat war., 13 Dec. 2011
I bought this product having been told that ultra-sonic rat repellers work. The one I wanted was not available so gave this one ago. The instructions say to give 4 -weeks before judging the effect. Having rat/mouse visitors most nights the result was IMMEDIATE. And 4 weeks in still no sign. Good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure what to expect, but very impressed, 14 Sept. 2014
M. R. Hudson - See all my reviews
Bought this and a slightly different model from the same manufacturer. Plugged one in the kitchen and one in the lounge. Result: no more mouse noises (and they had become almost constant in the lounge during the day). A couple of times I even heard a mouse (presumably) pop its head out behind my wine bottle collection but, instead of the rustling sounds continuing indefinitely, they stopped within seconds. I can only deduce: mouse popped its head out, thought "oh no that wretched sound is still there" and did a bunk! So far so very good, and it is 2-3 weeks now. I will buy more as spares so as to be protected if these ever break (though build quality looks good). My house is fairly small, and I think I managed to position the devices in nearly optimal positions relative to known mouse entry points. So those who have had less effective results might consider positioning and number of devices - logically, signal strength at the points where the mice enter the property must be important. Think about how your wifi signal varies in different parts of different rooms ...

5.0 out of 5 stars no more night time parties, 13 Oct. 2012
We have been suffering from night time parties held in our loft, immediately above our bed. These begin anytime from 10.30 pm and continue until about 5 am. The party goers are mice who sound as though they have their party shoes on!!!!!!!. This has been driving us mad. They eat the poison and die somewhere, then stink the loft out with decaying bodies, they pinch the chocolate from the traps and drag the traps around, making more noise, but rarely get caught, so the war effort had to go up a notch - I needed sleep. On the morning the plug arrived i removed the latest corpse from the traps. The plug in was swiftly put in place. Two days later we were on one weeks holiday. On our return, the traps were untouched and the poison had not been touched. it has now been three weeks since our return and i can say that the night time parties have ceased - hurray. I can say we are truely happy with the product, and hope that it continues to ward off the party goers. It may not work for everyone, but it certainly seems to work for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vermatick Advanced Plug In, 22 May 2013
Michael Brogan "brogs" (Lanc,s UK) - See all my reviews
We were having a Rat Problem with one loose in the loft, but two days after installation no sign of the little bugger, can recommend it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, 23 Oct. 2013
A great product to protect your home from rodents. I bought the first one after hearing that the building was infested and before they decided to come to inspect the flat I had it for two weeks. I purchased a second just to make sure that the whole flat is protected

5.0 out of 5 stars PEST REPELLER, 31 Aug. 2011
Excellent product, used for last 4 weeks and seems to have got rid of my rat problem. Time will tell how effective but so far looking good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Nov. 2012
I used to find mouse droppings every morning in my poor dogs cage, a friend recommended I get a device so looked on amazon and compared several similar items and decided this one seemed the best. I plugged it in and next morning checked my cupboards and he goes cage - no droppings its been like that ever since!

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 1 Sept. 2012
Mr. C. Hughes - See all my reviews
for years had problem with rats in flat roof of kitchen. eventually had to pull the ceiling down when they chewed through electrics. the whole roof cavity was full of rat droppings. plugged all possible gaps , rewired, new ceiling. 2 years pass ,noise free, no scratching then one morning it returned. after all the upheavel with pest control and repairs was left bemused. done everything possible that could be done. last resort looked up this vermatik device with huge sceptisism however at time of writing all is quiet. so to anyone reading , i sympathise with your dilema , as pest problems can get you down i know, but this product is worth a shot .