on 26 October 2011
i bought these cos the ones in the remote packed up, they have been brilliant ,,charged up right from opening the packaging, i put them straight in the remote and used it right away ,,fantastic,, well recommended,,,
on 17 April 2012
These Panasonic rechargeable NiMH batteries arrived within 3 days of ordering as promised, undamaged and well packed.

As advertised they were charged and ready for immediate use and have performed as described.

I would recommend them.
on 3 March 2012
I purchased these batteries as to fit the same make: Panasonic, as my phones. From ordering to receiving, the delivery was good, didn't take long. charged and ready, phones are working very well. Thanks again, Amazon, good service.
on 9 September 2013
Bought these for some old phones we were about to throw away. They are absolutely brilliant, much, much better than any others we have tried. Excellent will definitely buy again.
Our household has a strategy of moving entirely to rechargeable batteries now that the technology has come of age. These Panasonic Infinium batteries represent a good balance between cost and power output. We prefer to buy Panasonic or other "big names" in rechargeable batteries because of the safety considerations. These Panasonic AAA cells have an output of 800 mAh.

On delivery I found these pre-charged batteries had around a 90% charge and my advice is to use them and run them down before putting them into your charger - they are designed with that in mind. These batteries charge quickly although the rate depends on the charger you use - you can get Panasonic's own models. Once charged my experience is that the cells maintain their charge for over a year unlike early versions which discharged in a couple weeks. The cells look and feel well made and the fit into all our devices is fine. There's nothing not to like about these Panasonic Infinium cells. Recommended.
these are proving to be excellent. They charge quickly in our Duracell 45 minute charger and keep their charge till you need them, just as if they were ordinary batteries. All our ordinary rechargeable batteries go flat quickly if you don't use them quickly after charging - not these. They hold the charge for ages in the drawer. They are going to save us a lot of money over time. Highly recommended.
on 7 September 2013
I use these in a Panasonic Dect phone and they give hours of talk time-all day!
No hesitation in recommending.
I use a Panasonic 3-phone set-up which use this size and type of rechargeable battery. A local shop wants almost £15 for a pack of 2 and on-line they are available for less, although still unduly expensive when compared to AA versions or even Lithium-ion versions.

The phones use lesser mAh rated batteries and these are by the same manufacturer and have a higher rating. At less than half the price for 4 than has been asked for two, I thought that they are worth a try. They certainly fit and appear to be trickle-charging when needed.
on 21 February 2013
Though not quite fully charged when installed in a bt cordless phone,it didn't matter as they were fully charged shortly after installation.other than that they are exactly as described,and only time will tell on how good they really are.
They have now been used in my cordless phone for 2 years,and have now deterioted quite badly.Originally could use the phone for over an hour without losing power,but now dies after about 30 minutes.The original batteries that came wit this phone lasted over 5 years before getting to this stage.Enough said!
These Panasonic Infinium Ready-to-Use AAA Rechargeable Batteries were delivered in good time, I might add that they are not easy to find locally. My friend recommended these, and said that he believed they were well made and lasted a fair time. We found that batteries are pretty good, as we use them in our remote controls, and other devices, at home and they do a sterling job. They arrived fully charged and ready for use. We would recommend them for your phones, remotes etc.