Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

This is a lovely CD, comprised of beautiful love songs and ballads sung by the incomparable Julio Eglesias, who has one of the most memorable and romantic voices ever to grace the music industry. This is a first rate recording of some all time hit music. There is not one bad track on this ten track CD. Even my teenage daughter, who rarely agrees with me on anything, loves it. I rest my case.
on 6 March 2012
I have been an admirer of Julio Iglesias for many years and must confess that of all the CD's in my collection this is one of my favourites. Purchase it, you will not be disappointed.
This collection sung by Julio Iglesias is a selection of covers. The sound is gentle, none of the typical Spanish Julio genre. The songs are all well known and sung in English. The originals were done by the likes of Elvis Presley, Leo Sayer, The Beatles, Charles Aznavour, Don McLean and others. All this makes for a very nice, easy listening CD.
on 28 May 2013
This is one of Julio's best Cd's and i was delighted to be able to order it again after my original CD had worn. Recommend it to Julio lovers.
on 16 April 2015
love it, still love listening to him
on 17 October 2014