5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Debut By Country's Biggest Newcomer!!!
Taylor Swift is having huge sucess in country right now with this debut no.1 album which has gone x3 Platinum-and it's easy to see why.She's a very talented girl,having co-wrote all the songs and she plays acoustic guitar.
It includes her big hits Tim McGraw(love that fiddle solo)Teardrops On My Guitar,Our Song,Picture To Burn and You Should've Said No(her great kiss...
Published on 17 Jun. 2008 by IrishCountryGal

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Bit too samey and too country for me
Published 10 days ago by Kathy

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 3 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I love this Album, The songs on the album are great and i think young girls who dont even like country will enjoy this album... She wrote all the songs herself and come from her own personal experiences..

My favourite songs on the album are: Teardrops on my guitar

Mary's Song

Our Song

Please buy it, you really wont regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album..., 28 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I had bought Taylor Swift's second album first, Fearless, and loved that one, then I found her first one, this one, self titled and had to have it. I had heard some of the songs on it before and loved them so I knew I'd love it. I have some new favourite Taylor Swift songs now, although I have to admit, I think the songs are better on Fearless, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't buy this one, it is a defiant must for Taylor Swift fans! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The career of Taylor Swift, 21 Sept. 2010
GPJE Sturley "Johnny Runner" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I loved her 2nd CD "Fearless", and whilst this first CD does not quite live up to "Fearless", it is still a good album. I can't wait for her forthcoming release "Speak Now". Her style is usually a little too jangly and sharp for my tastes, but she does what she does very well. She has also appeared in a few movies, and "Love Story" has also featured as soundtrack in at least 2 recent films. She is a very talented young lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Singer Out There, 22 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
Taylor Swift is so talented. Her music is true to the heart and meaningful. Her music is not slow and dull like some country singers, it's up beat and energetic. There is not one song on her album that you can't get the tune out of your head. Especially Our Song and Picture To Burn. I can't wait to see her in concert someday. If you don't have this album you need to buy it along with Fearless, Speak Now and Red.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I thought this album was great, and had a lot of great songs on it. The other albums like fearless was okay but a bit too mainstream. Speak now seemed like she was back to the the Taylor we loved. However Red just does not seem like Taylor. If you love Country then get this album, but I'm not sure on the newest one.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 29 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
This CD is perfect for the taylor swift fan!! I absolutely LOVE it!! I definitely would recommend buying it if you love her music! This is her début CD, so her later CD's (fearless and speak now) could be classed as slightly better, but being a swifty i loved it any way!!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS NOW OR ELSE!, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
Taylor is supreme being and this debut album is flawless. With the beautifully crafted songs, the booklett and a sprinkle of a teenage icon whose trying to find a place in this world. You need this music in your life! GO TAYLOR #myqueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
Bought this for a friend, she couldn't have been happier. Definitely good value for money - packed with mellow country songs and an accompanying lyrics booklet with the most stunning photos, would recommend to any Taylor Swift fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars A light country pop style sound, 22 Sept. 2013
Lillabellissa Lyrebird "Lilithinia" (Melrose Park, South Australia, AU) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
This is not the music I usually listen to, but I find it a refreshing and lyrically comprehensive album, it suits any mood, and opened me up to some "country" feelgood sounds which crossed a few other genres and boundaries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
This arrived quickly and before it was expected to! The actual product is amazing and would recommend it to any Taylor Swift fan or, indeed, anyone who enjoys country music. Beautiful songs with relatable lyrics!

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift by Taylor Swift (Audio CD - 2009)