on 7 May 2013
took me around 4 hours to fit, time totally wasted. beeps totally randomly, tells me somethings there when its not, then totally ignores a 6 foot brick wall !!!! Contacted seller but no response whatsoever. Fitted exactly according to supplied instructions, with soldered joints to ensure good connections. Cant believe seller cant be bothered to contact me to discuss my problems. DO NOT buy from these people!!
on 7 March 2014
I bought these reversing lights following reading many positive reviews. And although they are cheap and from china, they appear to work well once fitted. They emit a bleep once reverse is selected and then only beep once you move within 150cm of an object, increasing the frequency of the beep to a constant beep once within 25cm of an object. For those interested I fitted them to a 09 Citroen Berlingo VTR and the reversing light wire was colored green (the very thin green wire) on the driver side, it is also the thin grey wire on the passenger side, if you wish to check location of the wire in the light cluster plug.
For buyers information.. I bought my sensors from BV Electronics or BV&Jo as they sometimes call themselves. My sensors came incomplete, no buzzer/alarm was included. I contacted them several times only to be told a replacement would be sent shortly. This never arrived, fortunately Amazon took up my case and refunded me my total purchase price - thank you Amazon
on 30 July 2010
A first class product for an incredibly low price. Easy to fit and worked first time, this could cost you £200 + if you ask a garage to supply and fit. Also very good communications with the seller. (BV electronics). I have just bought another kit for a friend.
on 8 June 2011
These sensors are very good and I have been delighted with them, however, fitting them is not quite as easy as I hoped.
I have a Zafira 2, and to fit these items at the right height necessitates not only drilling the Plastic bumper but also the steel beam inside the bumper.
The wiring is easy enough once you have found a way to get the cables from the sensors into the car., I found an unused grommet behind the nr side rear light cluster
All in all the units are very effective , and will save a fortune in avoiding those little bollards that you can't see in ANY mirror
on 15 February 2015
The business dealer wanted £200 to supply and fit these to my fiat ,cost superb even get the drill for the holes drilled and fitted in
About 45mins only two wires one to reversing light and one to earth
on 23 April 2011
If you have a honda civic then be prepared for a long day fitting this. (It's the civic that's the problem). Once in it works very well. (It's probably my lack of no how).
on 10 April 2012
Have had this in my car for about 6 months and i love it. It was hard enough to fit and the instructions were poor. look for youtube videos on your type of car to help you
on 20 December 2010
I am happy with purchase of rear parking sensors they were
easy to fit, when wiring I took a live feed from cigarette
lighter on centre console of the car with an off/on switch
fitted there as I have towbar on my car so I can switch off
when towing everything working fine but be careful reversing
when it is snowing.
on 27 November 2011
very good service is now on the car working wonderfully . . . . . . . . . .
on 21 August 2013
This fits very neatly into the rear bumper, using the hole-saw provided. Comes in a range of colours, I have fitted to dark grey, silver, and metallic blue and found colors that match well.