5.0 out of 5 stars Mommy I Love You More than &*&^!!!!!!! I love it LOL
Published on 17 Jan 2009 by Mapoo

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed!
I am a big fan of Little Britain but I find that the USA one takes some of the "on the edge" humour a little further & it made it a bit too cringe-worthy for me! Still a plenty of laughs though.
Published on 16 Feb 2009 by Lisa Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mommy I Love You More than &*&^!!!!!!! I love it LOL, 17 Jan 2009
Mapoo (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
American Version of Little Britain, I love it... If you are a Little Britain fan then you will Love this... Yes some of it is same as the British one like "Fat Fighets" Just difference Characters but still funny, There is parts in it that is not Funny to laugh at though, Like the part when Marj Pulls out the Gastric Band from the "Fat Figher" I didn't think that was quite funny, but hey it's so Funny lol I love the Dog one and the "I love you more Mommy bits" Just get it to add to your Collection, they have gotta make a "Series 2" to me there is never enough Little Britain Episodes on the Series... I want more lol

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant!, 19 Feb 2009
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
The new characters are brilliant, especially the body builders and the rude little girl with her mum. It was always going to be hard trying to please the American and British audiences at the same time, but they pull it off fantastically. It is probably their rudest collection of sketches too! I can't wait for the next series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
We loved this DVD here at home, it's a worthy follower of Little Britain England. Very entertaining indeed! I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF, 12 April 2014
Mr. G. Pearce "I hate cleaning!" (BIrmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for an American fan of theirs, who can play the format on his machine. He has been playing this to his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comedy, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
With the success of little Britain, I personally feel this version outwits its predecessor with very clever characters included and very funny moments throughout! At a bargain price as well, recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
this has old and new characters from Little Britain in it, it's very funny, would recommend to Little Britain fans

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope they make more, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
This was just as funny (maybe even funnier) than the original series. Absolutely a must watch (and laugh) and hopefully they will continue and make at least one more series.

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
I had seen some extract on youtube so I decided to buy the dvd and I wasn't disappointed. I find it very witty at times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Madness across the pond., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my daughter. Liked it for myself. Not quite as good as the homespun variety, but funny as hell nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Little Britain USA [DVD] (DVD)
If you enjoy David Walliams' humour then you'll love the Little Britain series. Although these have been out for a while , you cannot help but laugh at the humour.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Little Britain USA [DVD]
Little Britain USA [DVD] by Matt Lucas (DVD - 2008)