Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 12 May 2002
I am not usually a Twila Paris fan, but enjoy this cd. We use it every night at my toddler's bedtime as it is good for setting the right atmosphere. The lyrics are positive and reassuring - how special the child is, that the angels will be watching over him/her, how much s/he is loved - and the music is quite soothing. Some nights I stay and listen to a couple of extra songs, even though my son is already asleep!
on 26 November 2004
I listen to this wonderful recording with both my toddler and my baby, and it helps them both to sleep. The words are beautiful and the production values are high, meaning that this is actually good listening for adults too - very helpful for sleepless nights or in the car! I am buying extra copies for friends who are expecting babies, it is that good!