Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 22 August 2002
This is a most for all Rick Astley fans! The album features smash hits ranging from Never Gonna Give You Up to the classic ballad Cry For Help. The greatest hits album also consists of Rick's excellent single Sleeping, which to date was never released in The UK. Do yourself a favour! Order this fantastic album and put one of the most talented artist's from the last 15 years back where he deserves. Top of the charts!!!!!
on 19 September 2004
Us 80's chicks hold a special place in our hearts for Rick - hell, I know I do!! I've seen this guy live and he's excellent. However, this CD contains his best work ever. Forget his other CD's, this is the one to listen to and reminisce. There are all his old tracks - "Never Gonna Give You Up" and "She Wants to Dance with Me" - but some newer ones - "Move Right Out". It's light hearted fun music from a great era!!!
on 5 May 2003
The 80s are not the same without Rick Astley, and this Greatest Hits album sums up Rick's singing carrer from 1987 to 2002. Hits on both sides of the ocean, including the mega hit 'Never gonna give you up' and all his hits at PWL. Also includes 'Sleeping' superb Rick's new hit produced by Todd Terry, all his singles from the non-PWL albums such as 'the ones you love', 'cry for help' or my favourite 'hopessly'. Rick and us, we'll always be together (forever).
on 30 August 2008
Brought this cd for one song the classic never gona to give u up , but was supprised when i got it , most of the other songs are also very good , song 12 has some very upbeat sax in it , sounds very 80,s and is a overall good cd, would reccomend it to any one that was around in the 80,s
on 8 June 2012
This came when I was seeing My Boyfriend in November 1987 and Married In September 1988. It will be Twenty Four Years this year, next year we will be our Twenty Five Silver Wedding in September 2013.Greatest Hits
on 22 February 2013
A classic album from the northern lad. It just so happens that I lost my original versions of most albums, so the digital download has aloud me get some of my music back. If you like 80's music you'll love this.
on 2 March 2013
I use this supplier alot and they never dissappoint. Delivery very relaible and quality always top class. Have played this alot and always enjoy all the well loved hits. Another for my vast collection.
on 28 July 2011
Best value Rick Astley Album. As soon as I played this I taken back to an 80's nightclub, you can't beat Rick and S.A.W. mixes. Great nostalgic fun and brings a smile straight to your face
on 2 April 2012
time rolls on but still ricks evocative voice can generate good memories of a more carefree time for me.his music stands the test of time, and i have no doubt will be long remembered.
on 3 October 2013
All I can say is Fab - Fab - Fab I love every track on the CD it brings back lots of memories and you can sing along to everyone - great fro driving too.