on 28 January 2013
These are very elegant, and not too heavy. They look just as in the image. Just the thing for a nice night out when you want to dress up an outfit a little. I bought them as a present, and my mother was delighted with them.
on 19 March 2014
Beautiful earrings, all my friends love them. Had seen much more expensive ones but nothing as lovely as these and definitely not has inexpensive. Could not recommend highly enough. Also very quick delivery from seller.
on 5 January 2013
Bought these as a present as recipient said she loved dangle earrings...she was very pleased. appeared to be very good quality!
on 13 November 2012
I bought these earrings for myself and am very pleased with them. They are light and well made. They fall nicely and look great. They are approximately 2.6 inches long/7.2 centimeters long and if you have curly or wavy hair, they actually compliment your curls because of their design. I think they stand out!
on 6 July 2013
I chose this because they seemed stylish

after a lot of use from my mother they still are perfect!!!

i recommend this to everyone that want to wear perfect earrings!!!

You should try them and they are not so expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 7 January 2013
These are lovely earings, I wore them to a party and everyone commented on how good they looked.

They are very comfortable to wear and just the right length, come to just over the bottom of the ears.

Also beautifully packed in there own box.
on 27 August 2014
Very pretty and elegant. It arrived just in time for my night out. It came in a plastic pouch inside a box so was well protected. It is quite fragile looking but has been sturdy so far
on 9 September 2015
Special earrings for a special occasion, I love these earrings that are a lovely design, and for the price I did not think I would get such good quality pair of earrings. Love them.
on 11 May 2013
I thought these were a nice design, and good price. They came promptly, but were much bigger than I expected. so much so I have given them away to a friend who likes long earrings.
on 15 August 2013
Very classy earings, big enough to be seen but not over the top. Well made, well presented, easy and light to wear. Very happy with my purchase and fast delivery too