5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service
Item ordered arrived very promptly and was exactly as described. Can't believe how cheap it was as excellent quality. Brilliant service thank you.
Published on 29 Dec 2009 by Yvonne J. Yeoell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too good
I would not buy these again, they discoloured just a couple of days after they were received. They are so fragile it is very difficult to clean them.
Published 3 months ago by cookie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 29 Dec 2009
Yvonne J. Yeoell "Vonnie" (Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ornami Silver Ladies' Open Twist with Central Sprial Twist Hook Wire Drop Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 4 Aug 2010
Terri Burke "betty boop" (manchester england) - See all my reviews
Photo doesnt do these earrings justice, they are stunning, i bought them for my sisters birthday, and she was over the moon with them she put them on straight away. Worth buying xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 4 Jan 2012
Gaz (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a Christmas gift and the recipient was thrilled to bits. Very feminine and arrived in good time. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely earrings, 9 Mar 2011
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
These earrings were given to me as a gift from my wish list. They have a nice drop and don't feel heavy in the ear. They look like good quality earrings too. Sometimes some earrings feel so fragile but these really are nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Feb 2012
these are lovely earrings very good quality.I would tell my friends and family about these.I bought them to give as a present and they were delighted with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver drop earrings, 19 May 2013
I bought these for myself and really like them. I would like them better if they had come with some butterflies or a stopper as I often find drop earrings can get pushed out by a collar or clothing and it's so annoying to lose one so I have to find stoppers off another pair of my earrings - not always easy! But I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 31 Dec 2012
Bought these as a gift and they were loved, been worn every day since Christmas. Brilliant buy, would consider buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 26 Nov 2012
These are just lovely, nice and light ( no baggy earlobes ) look great and happy with the price for sterling silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 19 April 2012
These earrings are very good value for money.Although they are light, they are comfortable to wear and are extremely visible. I have long hair but they show up beautifully. They arrived quickly in a nice box. Very good service thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earings at a reasonable price, 12 Dec 2011
I had these earings as a Chrtistmas present. I thought that I had lost one and I liked them so much that I purchased another pair. Luckily I found the earing and the second set came in very handy as a gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›